RETURN

Seeing the arrow both Karna and Avantika looked around and saw a man clad in white dhoti and red upper garment was sitting on a black horse, even face of person was covered only the eyes were visible of the person. He had a bow in his hands indicating he was one who shot the Arrow.

Person (seriously) : Pranipat king and queen of Suryaprast.

Karna (hiding smile) : Pranipat Yodha. You have blocked our way, so what is it you desire? How may I help you yuvan (youth)?

Person was gobsmacked because first his stature was of adult and age could be deciphered from it and second he deliberately said in course voice so he can appear as aged man.

Avantika : So Yodha why are you silent tell us what you desire?

Her voice was so sweet that diabetes could happen just listening to it but chill was felt by two males who were present there.

Avantika : So, why are you silent Yodha (stressing and exaggerating last word).

Person (gulped hard) : Heheheh..... No.. nothing, i...desire nothing.
He knows he was recognised by now.

Avantika (irritatingly) : Oh you desire nothing, then why have you stopped us Yodha. I think you deserve punishment, Don't you think same Aarya.

Karna was trying his best to keep his laughter, he simply nodded with serious expression.

Person : Pitashree, how could you? Ah!!!!!!!

Karna was unable to keep his laughter, both him and Avantika has identified their son when they saw his sharp and beautiful eyes. Eyes is part of human body which remains same till birth to death, not only that it is window of soul in which they saw respect and devotion. It wasn't very hard to guess the identity.

Avantika : You have became eve more naughty with age Rudra. Your shenanigans has increased with your age, King and Queen of Suryaprast, is this anyway to adress your parents huh!!! Come here immediately you idiot.

Rudra (scared) : Mata.....I am sorry, it was just a prank.

Avantika : Prank I will show you prank. You return after 8 years and instead of meeting us directly you have decided to do shenanigans.

Karna was watching silently as his wife put fear of God in their naughty kid who was cowering at anger of his mother. He decided to intervene before his son runs away from fear of his mother.

Karna : Calm down priye. Putra come here.

Seeing his father stopped his mother from her continued lashing of words, Rudra breadth a sigh of relief. He immediately got down from his horse and went to his parents. He touched their feet but was instantly engulfed in tight hug of his father after a while he was released and immediately he felt soft hands cupping his face cloth, he saw his mother's eyes were tearful and there was relief and love in them not an ounce of anger but longing. He immediately hugged his mother. Soo they parted Avantika immediately pulled his face cover and his handsome face was revealed to his parents.

Karna and Avantika saw the handsome face of their matured son. His face was mix of their feature, he had eyes of his father sharp and beautiful brown in colour while his facial structure resembles of Avantika. Beautiful with soft feature all in all their son was extremely handsome who could give his father a challenge in looks. The reunion lasted for while. Sine they were traveling in Rashmi there was no Charioteer but Rudra too that seat and the chariot went to palace of Suryaprast. The citizens were surprised to see a Charioteer on Rashmi Rath because they know no one could subdue the horse so who is this good looking young man who was driving it.

Soon the chariot reached the palace, three of them dismounted it after that it disappeared. They climbed up the stairs with Karna and Avantika in front whole Rudra behind them. Entire royal family was there to welcome their king and queen back. They were surprised to see young man behind them but since Rudra wasn't wearing his face cover his identity lay open for his family members especially with rudraksha bead that was hanging on his neck with help of black thread. They didn't even climbed up the stairs when Rudra was tackled by ghatotkach yelling jyeshtha. His yell was so loud that it reached beyond the walls of palace announcing the return of beloved prince of Suryaprast to citizens and soldiers.

The family welcomed the Rudra after ghatotkach stopped clinging on him only because hidimba asked him to otherwise he was glued to him. Rudra touched feet of everyone present there. But before going inside Karna asked soldier to gather the crowd in kridangan so that Rudra could be introduced to citizen as well as charity was organised to ask their blessings.

A/n : Do you want fight or not between Karna and Rudra do tell please