68.Recovery.

You spent a while near [y/n] even tried waking him up but he didn't move an inch, it scared you and each time it did you checked his pulse or looked at his chest rise and fall to calm yourself down.

You were about to try something to wake him up but the door suddenly opened and Helen walked in with some food and water in her hands. She first turned to [y/n] and then to you.

Helen: "Jane? What are you doing here?"

If she's roaming around the place freely that only means that she's been working with them and whatever has been done to [y/n] is her fault since she was the last one with him.

Jane: "Protecting [y/n] from traitors like you."

You summon a few daggers above your head and point them at her.

Jane: "If you brought food for us, you should leave it there and get out!"

Helen: "Jane-"

You send one of your blades near her feet which makes Helen jump a little but she doesn't seem like she wants to back down.

Jane: "The next one will not miss."

Your glare and voice make her unsure if she should listen to you or not but after thinking for a bit she set the bowl with soup in it on the ground while holding onto the water bottle in her other hand and took a step forward.

Helen: "Go on then, just know that this fighting will not help [y/n] at all."

You summon more daggers and prepare to send them at her but something gently squeezes your hand which makes you stop and turn to the person that was finally awake.

Your P.O.V.

You wake up to two familiar voices talking to each other but their auras didn't feel friendly at all. Feeling way too tired to stop them, you decide to tell them to leave.

Can't you guys take this outside and let me sleep for a little longer?

Jane: "The next one will not miss."

Wait, didn't you guys hear what I said?

You open your eyes and try to tell Jane to stop but when you try to speak no words come out.

Damn, my mouth is too dry to speak and my body is too weak to get up and stop them.

Helen: "Go on then...."

You look down and see Jane's hand on the bed and then with the strength you have you move your hand on hers and squeeze it. Her ears twitch as she turns her attention to you.

Jane: "[y/n]..."

Her blades dissapear and she moves her free hand on top of yours.

Jane: "You were sleeping for so long, I was worried that you were in a coma or something."

Helen takes a few steps forward but is stopped by Jane's glare.

Helen: "Jane, I told you that you're not helping him in any way by doing this."

Jane doesn't listen and summon her blades again.

Jane: "I also told you to place the food and leave."

Not again!

You glance at Helen and when she notices you looking at her, she smiles.

Helen: "Why don't you ask [y/n] if he's okay with me being around him."

Jane turns to you with a concerned face and you nod. She then closes her eyes for a second as her blades dissapear once again.

Helen: "See, nothing to worry about."