꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 𝚃𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚂𝚎𝚎 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

"RUDY!"
A woman yelled as she walked outside her home from the side door, she let out a loud whistle, "Rudy, come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you."

She bent down to pick up a toy that was on the ground and when she turned around, Klaus and Skyler were standing there, she gasped in shock.

"Beau, you scared her." Skyler scolded in a scolding tone.

"I'm so sorry," Klaus apologized as he put on an American accent which frankly sounded creepy, "I didn't mean to scare you."

"Can I help you two?" The woman asked uneasily.

"Our car ran out of gas a couple of miles back because this big dummy," Skyler nudged Klaus who gave her a sheepish smile, "drove right on past the gas station."

Klaus looked at the woman, immediately catching onto his sister-in-law's plan, "I feel like we've been walking forever, yours is the first house we came to so I was just hoping I could use your phone?"

"Don't one of you have a cell phone?"  She asked suspiciously.

Skyler shook her head, "Mine's buried in the suitcase in the back of our trunk, probably dead by now." She told her, "We're on a road trip to see his family."

The woman still seemed suspicious, looking at Klaus, "And yours?"

"Heh yeah," He pulled a phone out from his pocket, "Battery died. Look, I promise we're not serial killers. I just wanna use your phone."

The woman sighed reluctantly, "Sure."

"Sooo, can I come in?" Klaus asked.

"No," The woman denied, "I'll get the phone and I'll bring it to you."

Klaus was getting annoyed, dropping the American accent, "I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting."

"I'm from Florida."

"Well that explains it," Skyler mused.

Klaus grabbed her throat, compelling her, "Show us a little southern hospitality. Sweet pea."

"I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." Another woman said as she walked over to the counter in the kitchen with a frying pan. Just then she turned around to find the first woman entering the kitchen with Klaus and Skyler, Klaus is holding her by the neck with one hand as the woman sobbed.

Skyler rolled her eyes, annoyed already, she snapped, "Oh stop crying."

"What's going on?" The woman asked tensely.

"Please don't be alarmed. I was told Ray Sutton lives here." Klaus told her.

"He's almost never here. He's on the road mainly." She replied.

"But I expect he makes it home, oh maybe once a month?" Skyler asked with a raised brow, "Yeah, that's what I thought." She said eyeing the woman up and down like she was going to be her next meal.

"Where is he now?" Klaus questioned, she didn't answer. "If I have to make you tell me, it's going to be infinitely more painful for you. Hmm." He smiled at her threateningly.

The other woman ran out of the kitchen, getting to the front door only to find Stefan standing there, waiting.  She screamed in terror.

Skyler walked up behind her calmly beside Klaus who was still dragging the first woman with him. "I love it when they run." He commented, Skyler hummed in agreement. Running meant a challenge. She loved challenges.

The other woman, filled with fear, gave up fighting, gave up protecting Ray, "He's in Toll. It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort. It's on Highway 41."

"Thank you, my love." Klaus said appreciatively as he touched the first woman's hair, "Now, may my friend come in?"

"Yes." The woman cried.

The other woman looked terrified as Stefan walked in, Klaus pushed the first woman to Stefan, "Kill this one quickly." He said before looking at the second, "And make that one suffer. We'll be in the car."

Klaus and Skyler walked side by side out of the house as screams began to fill it.

As they walked, Klaus took out the same phone from earlier as it began to ring, he groaned upon seeing the caller ID and handed it over to Skyler, "It's for you, sweetie." He said mockingly.

Skyler scoffed, grabbing the phone and looking at the caller ID. Her phone lit up. Kol. She pressed the answer button and walked over to the car.

"Brother where is my wife?" Kol questioned, anger spilling through his words like poison.

Leaning against the car, she greeted the man on the other side of the phone, "Hello mon couer."

Kol's voice softened immediately, shifting from anger to worry like that, "Skygem."

"That's me."

"Where have you been? I've been worried sick about you, darling." Kol said to her worriedly.

"I decided to go on a last-minute road trip with your brother to save mine." She told him looking over at Klaus who stood a few feet away with his eyes on the house, "I didn't really have time to grab my phone."

"Where are you?" He asked sternly, ready to come down there and knock some sense into his brother for kidnapping his wife.

"Tennessee."

_____________

"I'm going to kill him." Kol seethed as he rushed up to his wife outside the Southern Comfort bar, he wrapped his hands around her, pulling her into his arms.

"Don't." Skyler muttered, holding onto him.

"Give me one good reason." He responded halfheartedly. He wasn't in the mood to try and kill his brother, not now that she was back safe and sound in his arms.

"He has a dagger, you don't." She responded bluntly before she pulled back and looked up at him, "Besides, he got me out of Mystic Falls, you know what that means?"

"Hmm?" He hummed, his arms tightly around her waist but not enough to hurt, just enough to keep her safe in his arms.

Skyler looked into his eyes, her enchanting dark brown eyes finding his blue ones as she whispered, "No more hiding."

He pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss and when they pulled away breathy, he whispered, "No more hiding."

_____________

"Finally done?" Skyler asked when Klaus got into the car where she and Kol were sitting in the backseat.

"Are you two done ruining the car?" He questioned sarcastically.

Skyler rolled her eyes, "Where's my brother?"

As if on cue, Stefan got into the passenger seat, looking back he was shocked to see Skyler was not alone in the backseat. "Who's this?" He asked confused.

Kol stretched his hand out for him, "Kol Mikaelson, nice to meet you, brother."

Stefan didn't shake his hand, too thrown off by two things, "You're a Mikaelson?" He asked confused, "Wait... brother?"

"Ah yes, I believe you know my wife..." Kol turned to Skyler, taking her hand which proudly displayed their wedding rings, "Skyler Mikaelson."

Skyler smirked as she looked at her twin who stared at the married pair in shock, his eyes wide.

"Surprise."

꧁ 𝟷,𝟷𝟻𝟾 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 ꧂