XI - Comfort ( fluff? )

TW: kinda small swearing, death

This is an Enemies to lovers story

———————————————————————

- Y/N'S POV -

" I swear Isabela if you threw my shit in the river I'm going to loose it! " I cooed while looking for Isa.

I heard crying. Sobbing. And the sounds of regret and worry. Maybe that was Isabela? She's probably pretending to be a ghost.

I went out searching for that crying sound. I wasn't afraid of ghosts at all. I never was.

I approached to a certain tree, and the sounds of regret became louder and louder. I became nervous but checked anyway.

I peeked my head behind the tree.

There she was. Isabela sobbing her ass out on that so looked unfolded page.

I went beside her. Putting my chin on top of my knees.

" Hey. "

She got startled, and hesitated to answer.

Isabela hugged me tight. Her hands was on my neck and her ruined face face inches away from mine.

" So uh- " I clear my throat " About that... "

" W- "

" I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I know. I know. "

Isabela pouts " Seriously?! You kept this in a fucking journal the whole time? And hid it from me?! " She spat.

" I'm sorry. " I was more worried about her than about me. " I'm really sorry Isabela. I didn't want you to be upset and all, but it would really hurt seeing you cry. I'm sorry again, please forgive me? "

" I'm not mad. "

" Are y- "

" Nor disappointed. Just upset and- " Isabela starts crying again and I pushed her head with my hand slowly to put her head on my chest, that made me blush.

-

( PRETEND THIS WORLD HAS TECHNOLOGY AND DOCTORS OR SOMETHING OKAY? JUST- I DON'T KNOW )

Eventually, she stopped. But became more concerned and questioning.

" How long have you had this?.. "

" Hm.. Around just a few weeks. My dad is planning a surgery and- "

" Wait-! My mama Julieta can fix you! Maybe- we- I- " Isabela stutters

" Isa.. It's fine, I still have a few months right? "

" No! That isn't allowed, I want you to live forever with me! "

I look at her. Guess what? I'm now the one concerned. Isabela wants me to live forever with her, but well — I don't think that's possible. Obviously.

" When's the surgery? "

" Depends. My dad didn't schedule. "

She put her hands on my cheeks. Basically cupping my face.

I don't know how to calm Isabela down. Well, how can I calm Isabela down?

She sniffles " I'm still worried. You know? "

" Then, we will spend my few months until the surgery, together. If that's what you want?- "

" Well of course! I wanna spend it with you "

" Guess you're the one clingy today. " I chuckle.

-----

HEY WASSUP IT'S ME, AUTHOR

sorry i didn't update for a LITTLE bit while cuz uh.. * looks at the last time I posted * March 15.. YEAH ANYWAYS SORRY :"D