꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

"SO A HYBRID WALKS INTO A BAR,
says to the bartender..." Skyler called as she entered Gloria's bar, spotting Klaus and Stefan in front of her.

"Stop." Gloria, the owner of the bar, replied, "You may be hot but that doesn't make you funny."

"Aww come on, Gloria, I thought we had something." Skyler whined with a grin.

She hadn't been to the bar with Stefan before however she and Kol had come here a few decades after that at the suggestion of Klaus.

After meeting the owner, Skyler figured he just wanted to annoy the witch.

Gloria rolled her eyes, looking over at Stefan, "I remember you."

"Yeah. You're Gloria. Shouldn't you be..." Stefan trailed off.

"Old and dead?" She asked, "Now if I die, who's going to the run this place huh?"

"I could take it over for ya." Skyler grinned, sliding into a bar stool.

Gloria glared at the girl for that comment, "Over my dead body, child."

"I'm older than you." Skyler pointed out.

Gloria shook her head as Klaus told Stefan, "Gloria's a very powerful witch."

"I can slow the aging down some. Herbs and spells." She told him, "But don't worry it'll catch up to me someday."

Klaus looked at his latest minion and asked, "Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar?"

"Yeah, sure thing." Stefan agreed obediently, going over to the bar while Klaus looked at Gloria.

"You look ravishing by the way."

Skyler coughed, "Kiss ass."

"Don't." Gloria told the man as he glared at Skyler, "I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of news travels."

"So what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse."

"Obviously you did something wrong." Gloria said, "Look, every spell has a loophole but a curse that old... we'd have to contact the witch who created it."

Skyler snorted yeah not happening. She had never met her mother-in-law and she certainly didn't want to after hearing all the lovely stories about her. "Well, that would be the original witch." Klaus told Gloria, "She's very dead."

"I know. And for me to contact her, I'll need help." Gloria responded, "Bring me Rebekah."

"That's gonna be a bit of a problem." Skyler said with a wince.

"Rebekah is a bit preoccupied." Klaus told her.

"She has what I need. Bring her to me." Gloria demanded stubbornly.

Stefan looked up from a photo he found, looking over at them, "What is this?"

"Well, I told you, Stefan. Chicago's a magical place." Klaus smirked.