꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎: 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚛 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

"THERE HAS TO BE MORE TO THIS DRESS." Rebekah said as the group are in a clothes store to get Rebekah some new up-to-date clothes, Skyler and Rebekah are trying on clothes in the back while Klaus, Kol, and Stefan are drinking champagne in the waiting room, having bonding time, Skyler guessed.

"There's not." Skyler told her as Rebekah stepped out in a short black dress, "You look hot." Skyler said as she walked out in a floor-length dark green dress with a deep v neck and a slit on the right leg.

Rebekah looked at her in confusion, "So people in the 21st-century dress like prostitutes then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"Yes well, you wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Kol told his sister as he eyed his wife, "Thank you for your sacrifice sister."

Rebekah scoffed, looking around as she noticed the dance music the store was playing, "And what is this music?" She asked, "It sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music." Stefan said cringing at the way his newfound brother-in-law was undressing Stefan's twin with his eyes.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah questioned in shock.

Stefan hummed.

"This isn't even the worst music I've heard." Skyler told her sister who cringed.

"Are we done?" Klaus asked unamused.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asked.

Skyler eyed her best friend curiously, "Yeah what's got your boxers in a knit, Nik?"

Klaus glared at his younger sister, "I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it."

"Oh boo hoo." Kol commented as he stood up and pulled his wife in, twirling her to the music as a more upbeat, sensational song began to play.

Rebekah rolled her eyes, "I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." She looked at Stefan, "So what do you think?"

"I like it." Stefan told her offhandedly. Rebekah doesn't seem satisfied, so he adds, "What? I said I like it."

"Yeah that's boy talk for 'I don't care.'" Skyler commented as Kol stopped twirling her, his arms around her waist as she stood back to his chest while they both looked at their family.

Rebekah went back into the fitting room without another word as Klaus looked at Stefan.

"Good job there mate." Kol commented.

"He's the one that pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan responded defensively.

"I heard that." Rebekah called.

"All right. I'm going to get some fresh air." Stefan told them standing up as Klaus poured himself more champagne.

Skyler hummed, untangling herself from her husband, "I'm going to try on another outfit." She told Kol as she turned around, reaching up, she pecked him on the lips before walking away, swaying her hips with each step.

When she reached the fitting room, she turned and told them, "Don't kill each other boys."

"No promises!"

__________

Later, Rebekah, Klaus, and Skyler are at Gloria's bar when Stefan comes in while Gloria does a spell to try and find the necklace. Kol had left earlier after the shopping trip, he had urged Skyler to come with him but she resisted if only to make sure her brother didn't do something stupid.