🎐ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ🎐

It was not a normal day for either Taehyung or Jungkook. Well, neither for Horizon pack, nor for Autmn pack.

It was finally the day when Jungkook would be declared as the former pack's Luna, officially.
It was their  big day. Kim Taehyung's and Jeon Jungkook's big day.

Everyone was fretting over the arrangements of the wedding of the two, especially mr. and mrs. Kim.
Other packs, who were close with Horizon pack and the Kim family were invited along with the members of other packs.

"Yeah move it slightly to the left- to the right- a bit more to the right- no no no to the left"
"FOR FUCK'S SAKE TAEHYUNG THEY'VE BEEN MOVING THIS SAME VASE FOR THE PAST FIFTEEN MINUTES"

Mr. Kim's sudden outburst startled his son, as he folded his lower lip into a pout, "I just want to make sure tha-"
"I know you want to make sure that everything is perfect but let them do their job, yeah ? It's your day. Go and meet your stylist", mr. Kim smiled at his son, gently tapping his shoulder.

Taehyung nodded his head, nervously fidgeting with his fingers.
"Thanks dad", he met his father's fistbump, chuckling afterwards.

"By the way, it's my and Jungkook's day, why're you wearing a tux of mom's favourite colour", Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows, throwing a playful smirk towards his father.
"Shut up, will ya ?", the older alpha chuckled and kicked his son's butt.

《🎐🎐》

Jungkook heaved out a sigh for the nth time of the day.
"Yeah, keep doing that more. Soon you'll be classified as an asthmatic patient", his grandfather passed a snarly remark. The omega pouted, looking back at his guardian.

"Now don't look at me like that. I've already told you at least a hundred times that your suit is completely alright and your makeup doesn't need any kind of fixation", grandpa shook his head, along with his index finger.
"B-but my", Jungkook didn't complete his sentence and looked at his grandfather with droopy eyes, "Y'know, this is my first wedding-"

"And hopefully the last", grandpa clapped his hands, laughing hysterically at his own joke. The omega rolled his eyes, cracking a small smile afterwards. "Aye! You see- That's a smile that suits my grandson", Hi-Syuk chuckled, embracing his grandson. 

"Now, I'll be taking my leave. Your stylist guy would be arriving soon. I heard he's supposed to drop by within half an hour", kissing the Jungkook's forehead, he broke their hug, Y'know, your parents would've been really proud and happy for you today". Jungkook smiled at his grandfather with teary eyes, "They would ?". The elder alpha nodded, hugging his grandson again. 

《🎐🎐》

"Has he arrived yet ?"
"No, not yet. Still about fifteen minutes left till his arrival"

"Now ?"
"Not even a second has passed and you're asking that question again"
"Just answer, okay ? I'm nervous"
"About what Taehyung ?"
"Wha-what if he changes his mind last moment ? Wh-what if he's kidnapped on his way ? What if his grandpa isn't letting him come ? OH MY GOD I SHOULD'VE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE! Jimin, I'm leaving", Taehyung whisper shouted, very much ready to walk down the aisle.

"WILL YOU SIT STILL FOR A SINGLE FUCKING SECOND ? FIRST, NO ONE IS STOPPING JUNGKOOK FROM COMING, ALRIGHT ? He'll be here any moment. And second, no one is kidnapping Jungkook. And third, Jungkook is not going to change his mind", Jimin whisper shouted back.

"You're lucky it's my wedding day or I would've un-knighted you for shouting at me", Taehyung grumbled, huffing and fixing his suit.

"It's not even a real word, Taehyung. And calm down, you're fretting too much", Mr. Kim tried to calm his son down, when he himself was wiping his sweaty palm every now and then. Well, you see, genetic is a miraculous thing. 

"THE LUNA'S CARRIAGE HAS ARRIVED!"

Someone from the wedding management of Horizon pack shouted out loud and all the people present in the room they heard Taehyung's neck snap into brittled bones. 

Before Taehyung could allot enough time to wipe his sweaty palms and calm his nervously and loudly beating heart, his mate was already there, walking down the aisle with his hand firmly held by his grandpa. 

Jungkook's smile never felt this happy and wide to the alpha. His front bunny tooth were exposed, with his lips curved upwards. Taehyung could finally feel that his heart was at ease. His mate, his omega, his Jungkook was smiling at him, while walking down the aisle. His mind was foggy, staring deep into Jungkook's black, bambi eyes. 

His throat was running dry. GODDAMN WHO MADE THIS AISLE SO FUCKING LONG ?!, Taehyung let out a sigh of frustration, I NEED TO PEE! I NEED TO PEE OH MY GOD!

To Taehyung's surprise, within a blink of eye, Jungkook was standing infront of him.

"Good morning, Taehyungie", Jungkook greeted his alpha, blinking his eyes reassuringly at him. "Mo-mor-morni-i", Taehyung ended up shivering and stuttering on his words, snapping his neck sidewards in defeat. "It's alright, yeah ? Calm down", the younger smiled at him rubbing his alpha's tricpes. 

"Shall we start ?", the priest smiled at the couple, earning a bunch of nods from everyone present in the room. 

"In the name of Moon Goddess, do you, Kim Taehyung, the prime alpha of Horizon pack, take Jeon Jungkook, the prime omega of Autmn pack, to be your husband, to be the Luna of Horizon pack, to have and to hold his hands, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish him, until parted by death ?"

"I- I do", Taehyung giggled out loudly, earning a bunch of 'aws' from the people present in the room.

"In the name of Moon Goddess, Do you, Jeon Jungkook, the prime omega of Autmn pack, take Kim Taehyung, the prime alpha of Horizon pack, to be your husband, to be the Prime Alpha of Autmn pack, to have and to hold his hand, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death ?"

"I do", Jungkook nodded, smiling more widely than before.

"I now pronounce you both as husbands. You may kiss now", the priest stepped back. 

Taehyung licked over his lips nervously bouncing on his toes. Koo giggled at his overly excited alpha, who, by now, had his arm wrapped around his waist. Jungkook tilted his head upwards, making the elder lean down as well. 

They slowly attached their lips, hearing everyone around them cheer and clap for them. They soon pulled apart, having the decency to not eat out each other's face infront of everyone. Taehyung, still reluctant to let go Jungkook, cupped his cheeks and connected their foreheads together, "Y'know you should be really proud of me for keeping up for so long". 

Before Jungkook could wrap his head around what his alpha meant, Taehyung's eyesight went hazy and he drooped down on his omega, while caressing his cheeks. 

Mrs. Kim turned to her husband, "I'm sorry BUT YOU NEED TO START FEEDING YOUR SON SOME IRON CONTAINING FOOD! HE BLOODY FAINTED ON HIS OWN WEDDING!"