♤NSFW: JESSE X GN! READER♤

Requested by: BrahmsSimpBitch

WARNINGS FOR: Infidelity and Sexual content. Finally listening to my inner demons. Also, I need to stop making every chapter sexual god damn it.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾JESSE☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Jesse has never been so tired. His phone exploded with calls after calls from his fiancee. He refused to touch his phone, hearing the rings go on and on all night. He dug his face into his hands. He never tried to decline the calls, letting the rings go off.

Robaire comes in after a while with a worried look on his face.

"Jesse?" He alerted, "You gonna have to at least silence your phone." Jesse nodded and lowered the rings before sliding the phone under his bed, suffocated under pillows. He walked out to sleep on the couch that night.

In the morning, it stopped. He went to his room and retrieved his phone, opening his voicemail to hear multiple messages.

"Jesse! Jesse! Don't think I'm stupid enough to not know you're sleeping with the fucking babysitter!"

"Answer me now! I know you're ignoring me!"

She's not wrong. Jesse had been sleeping with (Y/N), the babysitter he hired not too long ago to take care of his two kids. He has always been so infatuated by you. How gentle you were with his younger child and playful with his older one. It's a stark contrast from his fiancee, who despite being the biological mother of the children, never really cared enough. She'll feed them, maybe change their diaper once in a while, but that's it. She's almost always never home, leaving him to take care of not only his kids, but his idol career all on his own.

Jesse loved you, and if he were to be truly honest, he wished he would be with you right now. His fiancee wished the same for other men. Every morning, she'll come home still intoxicated and Jesse would have to try his best not to let her near the kids. Or when she comes home with her hookup and Jesse would have no choice but to reside with his kids in their bedroom. He had no say. It was either be berated by his fiancee or be beaten by her hookup (which he had never tested any of them to do so).

It's humiliating, but he had you.

Jesse would call you at 3 am while rocking one of his kids to sleep, talking to you through the phone to distract himself from the muffled moaning in the master room. You'd be tired and struggling to keep your eyelids open, but you stayed awake for him if it meant he felt temporary peace. Or when he had no choice but to move his kids in with you because he couldn't trust his fiancee alone with his kids. You let him do so because it ensured their safety.

He picked up his phone and went straight to your number. Tapping away on his phone, he threw a quick message.

"Hey (Y/N). Meet me at my dorm. I need to talk with you. It's a lot so it might take all night."

Jesse was doubting if this was the right thing to do.

Sometime later, the doorbell rang. He heard the door open and the voices of you and Aaron Z muffled behind the wall. His heart went wild, struggling to be confined in his chest. Soon after, his bedroom door swung open, and out came you.

"(Y/N)! So glad you're here!" He greeted, failing to hide his anxiety. You didn't think much of it at first.

"Is there a reason why you called me here Jesse? I had to drop off your kids at daycare since you said it might take a while." You asked. Jesse tugged on his shirt collar. He gulped before speaking.