30. "Lexi you're a fucking G!"

Mila's POV

The next few weeks went by pretty calmly. Cassie never came home, since she moved in with Nate, it was honestly better.

I took those two weeks to heal myself from everything that I had been through the past months and I never needed it more.

Maddy and I grew closer and so did Lexi and I. I helped Lexi prepare her entire play, which was tonight, I was excited for my sister that she had been able to make her dream become reality.

Also, you all may call me Amor because, Fez and Lexi started talking, of course with my permission. Even though I meant it as a joke when I told Lexi, she could be his perfect match, it was the truth.

The two of them were calling each other every day and talking for hours. Even though Fez and I decided to end things we kept on being close, maybe even closer.

I loved him with all of my heart and that would never change.

He planned on asking Lexi to take the next step with their relationship after her play. I was so excited and almost told her multiple times during the show day.

-

"Are you ready?", I asked Suze as I walked down the stairs.

I decided to dress up a little for Lexis play, I put on a baby blue tennis skirt along with a white long sleeve. For shoes, I wore some sandal heels that Maddy had given to me as a present.

"Yes, wow honey, you look amazing", Suze smiled as she placed her arm around my shoulder.

"I'm so excited", I smiled at my now official new mom as we started driving towards the school.

"Me too honey", she smiled back.

We made it to the theatre and Suze went and sat with some of her friends while I sat down next to the girls. I looked around and spotted Rue, giving her a small smile which she returned.

Rue had actually managed to detox herself and was clean for a few weeks now.

Cassie was sitting a few rows above us, of course with Nate by her side. I had decided that I was not going to talk to her, the betrayal was still hurting a lot.

She had been changing her style a lot, she almost looked like a mixture of Maddy and I, perfect match I guess you could say.

The necklace Nate had taken with him, the night of the incident was actually hanging around her neck.

Cassie had become someone that was so distant to me, even though I never thought this would ever happen.

Maddy gave my hand a light squeeze as she followed the direction of my gaze. "You look amazing", she whispered and laid her head on my shoulder.

"You do", I smiled at my best friend before the light was dimmed and the show started.

I glanced around trying to spot Fez, he even made me buy him roses he would give to my sister. I was so excited for the both of them but for some reason, I couldn't see him. Maybe he was just late or I was blind.

The play started and it was even better than I could have ever imagined. It was about our life, every one of our friends was casted in it.

Lexi found perfect duos for each and every one of us, except herself. She played her own role.

My role was played by one of the freshman girls and she looked amazing, her name in the play was Mia. I know the names maybe weren't that great.

Lexi included everything, Rue's dad dying and Lexi's dad leaving. It was a beautiful play if you ask me, everyone laughed or had tears in their eyes at some point.

Lexi portrayed my addiction perfectly, she explained to the audience how I found out about Sam and my best friend and how everything went downhill. She even made my actual mom appear who was playing the role of the evil mother.

Accurate.

Maddy threw her arm around me and placed a soft kiss on my head after my scene was done.

"I'm proud of you, Mi", she whispered and I gave her arm a light squeeze.

I couldn't be happier at how Lexi had portrayed me, even though everyone knew it was me, I was very proud of my role.

The play kept going and it showed how Lexi thought about growing up, her friendship with Rue, me moving in, and many more things.

There was also a scene with only, Lexi, Maddy, Cassie, and I, it was right after sophomore year, all of us were having a sleepover. It was a very intimate scene about our friendship and I could already feel the tears forming in my eyes at how beautiful the memories replaying in my head were.

She also included Maddy's and Nates' relationship shortly and Nate's and I's relationship. It made me sad seeing how she portrayed us because it was honestly beautiful.

I glance up towards my ex-boyfriend only to see that he was already looking down on me, hurt playing in his eyes.

I gulped and gave him a slight nod before turning back towards the play.

Ethan was actually playing Nate, if you ask me, it was ironically the best decision Lexi could have made.

The next scene came on and it was a scene from the football team in the locker room, they were all doing very gay workouts, which was the whole joke.

Everyone laughed and cheered that Lexi included such a revealing scene.

"Lexi you're a fucking g!", Maddy yelled at my cousin making us laugh even harder.

Suddenly Nate left the theatre and stormed out, I guess it was one of his sore points. Cassie stormed out immediately after him, making the audience laugh even more.

"Holy fuck this is amazing", I laughed towards Maddy who agreed with me. "I swear, Nate is probably fuming", she laughed.

I glanced down at my phone and noticed that Fezco had tried to call me about 20 times, weird. I quickly texted him what was up but there was no response coming.

I decided to ignore it, he was probably just nervous because of Lexi. The play kept going as it showed the scene of Maddy and Cassie getting high off their asses during the carnival.

The door went open again and Cassie walked back inside, I didn't think anything of it before she passed her seat.

Another thing I noticed was that she was without Nate and that nasty grin that was across her face.

"Oh no", I muttered making the other girls look up towards her as well.

Cassie looked like she ruled the world as she made her way over to the stage. She started clapping slowly just like Maddy did at the carnival.

This couldn't end well.

****

A short chapter for you all, the drama is starting.