[7]: taken

Daryl and Marley followed in Merle's footsteps while finding the walkers he had killed on the way. Marley shook with fear, although she felt safe around the Dixon brother, she still had that heavy tight feeling in her chest. Like something was going to go wrong.

Daryl stood strong, with each step dragging the scared Marley along each footstep that took her out of her comfort zone.

They found the entrance to Jack's bar. The gigantic lights were smashed and littered the floor with white shards. The bar looked to have been raided like every other building Daryl and Marley had found so far.

As they stepped closer, Daryl's hunting ears perked up at the sound of voices. They stopped in their tracks for a moment for him to listen. He heard 4 voices, one of them being Merle.

They got to the front door, and Marley pushed to door lightly with her small hands. The door creaked open and a new voice spoke up.

"Looks like we got a guest," they said, as Daryl and Marley cautiously walked in.

There was Merle on the left and the three mystery men to the right. One of the men who seemed to be the leader had long blonde hair that reached his shoulders, and a blonde goatee to match. He wore a heavy black leather jacket, and multiple fat rings on his fingers.

The other two men were short, fat and bald. They looked to be at least brothers, if not, twins even. Daryl could tell they were all eyeing up Marley from head to toe, and she shook even more under his arm. He stepped in front of her protectively.

"Darylina, I told you to stay in the car," Merle said, his eyes screaming for them to leave.

"You was gonna ambush us," the blonde man said, "You was gonna keep little Ariel away from us," he stayed calm and collective. It reminded Marley too much of those serial killers she saw at the movies. The ones like Hannibal Lecter who would stay incredible still and blank as they spoke to you. Daryl stepped closer to his brother, along with Marley who didn't falter in following him. Daryl faced the three men, whilst Marley kept her face hidden with her hair, although she was known almost by everyone for her hair colour. It was too late, they had already recognised her.

"You seen your boyfriend Jimmy, Ariel?" the blonde spoke up once again, "We ain' seen him around lately... he owes us a favour," with what he said, Marley's head shot up to look at him, at the realisation of what he had in mind.

"This business is between you and me man, now answer mah question," Merle interjected, "Is there any reason I had to go guns blazing at the police... I figured you sold me out,"

The blonde man started walking closer to them, veering to where Daryl was. But he didn't want Daryl, he wanted Marley.

"Yeh we did," the blonde simply said, "Boys!" he yelled. The two men behind him charge like trained bulldogs at the Dixons. Neither Daryl or Merle had the time to fire, let alone aim at the men as they were knocked to the ground. Marley stepped out-of-the-way, going to run out-of-the-way, but the blonde man grabbed her by her waist and squeezed her tightly, causing her to whimper. He lifted her off the ground as she screamed.

The two men who had tackled the brothers, were now aiming at knocking them out. They had finally succeeded in knocking Daryl out. Merle was the problem, they kept punching his nose, and soon enough he looked slightly dazed.

The blonde man, all while the ruckus was happening, kept his hand planted down on Marley's mouth and nose. She tried to get away and even tried biting his hand, but she had failed. The man kept a tight squeeze on her waist as he knew that she was constantly wounded right there. She screamed into his hand until her throat was sore and raw without sound. She had lost her voice, and anything she would say into his hand came out as a squeaky whisper.

He pulled her into his chest and put his hand on her neck tightly, squeezing a pressure point every time she made a noise.

"Let's take this Ariel back home, shall we?" The blonde man announced to his accomplices. The two fat men let go of Merle and Daryl, and followed their leader to the cars out back.