《23》

Glorified is the One Who created every kind of vegetables and animals [including the disbelievers] in male and female as well as other creatures that they do not even know about their existence” Quran (36:36)

Completing his daily morning business, he was all ready for office. His eyes were searching her. Who was not present the moment he was up since the early morning. He sighed. Rolling up his watch around his strong wrist. He completed his looks. Pushing his drawer, he picked up his open. Shovibg it in the pocket. He glanced at the some files and taking 2 files in one hand. He marched out of the room.

While he was walking in the corridor. He could hear someone whispering. Though he knew who was it but didn't stop to hear her childish bickerings.

Clearing his throat, he alerted her that he was around her. On the other hand, Juweria rolled her eyes and yelled back.
" theek h. Jaye akele office mene baba ke saath ana h... " while she again whispered something to Maha.

Maha was continuously pulling her hair mentally. As Juweria woke her up early morning only to tell her own stupid stunt that she pulled up yesterday.

Maha was listening, trying to open her eyes by blinking them thousand times.

Her mouth was parted. She was hella sleepy.

Juweria jerked her shoulder, " sunn rahi ho na!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Juweria jerked her shoulder, " sunn rahi ho na!"

Maha flinched and said all of a sudden, " meri saari assignments tayar h ! Ha tayar h... sari ki sari... all ready " she blabbered like someone aimed AK47 On her head.

Juweria glared her and smacking her head, she moved out of her room whining.

Maha wiped away her drool near her mouth and laid back on the bed.

But her luck was not at her side.

Her alarm rang.

Making her yell, " HAIDER MIR ABEDIN..... I WILL KILL U!"  This was nothing knew for poor HAIDER. He always suffered as he was like a punching bag of Maha, the warrior.

While on the other side. Haider fell down from his bed. Panting, he wiped away his sweat nervously taht was formed in his forehead.

" aaj aesa kyu lag rha h ki.. Maha ne .. muje yaad kiya h!" He mumbled gulping down.

And he crawled to bathroom.

----

" me agar kahu... tumsa hasiin... "

" hasin nhi bhai basin!" Junaid interrupted zaroon who was singing a song.

Zaroon rolled his eyes and said, " lame joke!"

Meanwhile Zoya entered with a palte of grilled sandwiches and chocolate smoothie

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें