The Troublesome Spy

"Ack!" Albedo chocked out, once his back made contact with the ground. The force was enough to knock the wind out of him. He tumbled down the hill a bit more before coming to a stop. Taking a moment to catch his breath, Albedo gradually collect himself a stood up. Checking whether he broke any of his bones, surprising everything was intact but of course he didn't come out unscathed, a few scratches and bruises here and there. Some looking worse than the others.

But the pain the nearly unbearable, especially when it comes to his back.
It was hard to concentrate with this level of pain he was experiencing.

But even so, he still remembers that he needs to find Y/n, she could be in trouble right now. Looking around he concluded that he is in Wolvendom. Which isn't ideal but could be worse.

Deciding to just brave through the pain, Albedo began he journey back well tried to. After a few steps, the back pain intensified again. Causing him to crumble to the ground again.
Where he became unconscious.

                               ...

"Finally, You're awake." A voice said as he looked up from the makeshift bed he was laying on. He seems to be in some sort of camp side, thankfully though it seems like he's still in Wolvendom.

As his eyes adjusted to the brightness, he was able to make out who it was who said that. Much to his dismay it wasn't Y/n but it was the very same spy Y/n fought against weeks prior, Riji.

"What do you want." Albedo asked with a cold stare. Preparing to draw his weapon.

"Wow that some greeting for someone that saved you." Riji rolled her eyes.

"Saved me?"

"Duh, if it wasn't for me you could have become rifthounds's meat right now." Riji explained.

"I see, I apologised then for my behaviour." Albedo relaxed a bit.

"It's fine really, I understand your reaction." Riji replied.

"But why did you save me?"

"Ughhhh... Just take this as a thanks and apology for hurting your girlfriend."

"Huh? So are you thanking or apologising?"Albedo question extremely confused.

" Ah! No that sounds totally wrong. I meant as in, I am.... *sigh*Sorry... for hurting her and saving you is my thanks for her. If you know what I mean cause I am not repeating this again. "

" What exactly are you thanking her for?"

"Ugh stop asking so much questions and go home!"

"Not yet, Y/n is in danger." Albedo announced. Worry wash over him once again.

"Huh?! Since when?"

"Do you want to follow me? That way you can really show her that you're sorry."

"Is saving you not enough for her? Tch."

"Your indirectly apologising to her, I think it's more appropriate to do it face to face, also Y/n needs more back up, specially since she fighting against two of the twelve Fatui har-"

"You should have said that to me from the start. LET GO KICK SOME FATUI ASSES!!"

                                  ...

Blood littered the ground, as a decapitated Fatui guard's head rolled next to his very own blood.

Blood spattered everywhere, staining Y/n's clothing and face. Blood dripped from her katana as numerous bodies laid died around her.