☏︎AUTHOR'S NOTE☀︎︎

Published by Xouliana_

Copyright ©Xouliana_ 2022 publishing.

All Rights Reserved.

Businesses, individuals, locations and happenings stated or used in this book are purely fiction. This book is a work of fiction and thus, characters used may not be "borrowed" without the prior notification and permission of the author.

Although this book is set in a real place, most places mentioned will be purely fictitious and will have no bearing on the country's environment - only the story's.

Themes in this story will dance around some of the major problems faced in the country.

Thank you:

Xouliana_: Thank you so much for giving this book a chance. It isn't my first, but it's the first I'm putting out here to be completely unravelled by the multitude.

Constructive criticism is 100% welcome. In retrospect, it's a win-win arrangement, so feel free to make use of it.

This book was designed for me and you, no cap.

This book might seem amateaur-ish, at least it seems that way to me, but I've been told it's good, and with that I hope it's enough for the audience. So, please, stick around for the long run.

Please, do vote and comment on chapters as it'll go a long way in helping my progress as a writer.

Copyright:

The image used for the book cover and the foreword, and probably a few chapters from here on out, do not belong to me.

The designs applied are, but the main images are not.

If you happen to be acquainted with it's owner, or if you are the owner, feel free to let me know if my usage of said images, is allowed. Thanks.☽︎

Signed,
Xouliana.