4

TL:  EunEun

“….”

“….”

“….”

After running so hard, Erylotte stood tall as soon as she made eye contact with the Duke.

Erylotte hesitated for a long time before finally raising a rabbit doll.

“Owder Swisters gave it to me.” [Older Sisters gave it to me.]

Viscount Debussy chuckled.

“Yes, it’s a very cute doll.”

“Ywesh!” [Yes!]

From afar, the maid approached with short and quick steps. Then, when she discovered the Duke and the Viscount, she hurriedly bowed her head.

The Viscount said to Erylotte.

“It seems that she has come to pick up the Young Miss. Come to think of it, it’s time for dinner. You have worked hard.”

The maid bowed in silence, and bent down towards Erylotte.

“Shall we go?” asked the maid. Erylotte nodded.

“Gwandfather, bye.” [Grandfather, bye.]

“….”

Viscount Debussy chuckled as he watched Erylotte leave holding the maid’s hand.

She was a really interesting child.

‘Is it because she grew up in the 12th Tower and not in the castle?’

She was completely different from the direct descendants.

There was no child who would carry a rabbit doll in this castle.

Even more so a child who would brag about the doll to the Duke of Astra.

And on top of that, to say, Grandfather, bye?!

Did she really just treat the Duke of Astra as if he were an ordinary grandfather, when even old nobles were nervous around him?

He saw an interesting sight today.

To think that the Duke of Astra wasn’t ignoring, but rather simply unable to respond.

‘How long will it take?’

Soon she will notice that her grandfather is not an ordinary old man.

Since the child is surprisingly quick-witted.

However, contrary to Viscount Debussy’s thoughts, Erylotte was consistent with her attitude.

When the Duke left the study, Erylotte was waiting, sitting down in front of the door.

The child had a book in her hand.

Since she was smaller than other children her age, the book was as big as her body.

“If I wead a bwook. I becwome smart.” [If I read a book. I become smart.]

“….”

The next day, she sat down in front of the dining room.

Likewise, in her hand there was a sketchbook the size of her body.

“I’m dwawing.” [I’m drawing.]

“….”

The next day was the bedroom.

She held a milk bottle.