[8]: waterboarding

"Daryl!" Merle yelled, shaking his brothers shoulders, "Hey sleeping beauty!"

Merle slapped him in the face, which made Daryl gasp slightly and awaken. He sat up whilst Merle held a tight grasp on his shoulder.

"Them fat fucks knocked us out," Merle told him, leaving him to get up on his own and collect his gun. Daryl picked up his crossbow, holding his hand to his head slightly. There was something he was missing. That's when he realised, that his arm felt slightly less heavy than before he was knocked out.

"They took Marley?" Daryl asked his brother.

Merle looked up to him and nodded, "said they was taking her home or somethin'."

Daryl looked around slightly confused, "The Castle?"

"Most likely," Merle confirmed, "C'mon, they says Atlanta is the best bet,"

"Wait, wait!" Daryl stood up, "We ain' leaving Marley."

Merle scoffed at his brother and went through the bar door with his brother following close behind.

"Haha! You call her Marley. She's probably dead, Darylina," Merle said loudly, "We're goin' to Atlanta,"

"We ain' leavin er," Daryl persisted, "She saved yer damn life!"

"No!" Merle insisted, "I saved mah life, ain' no stripper got nothing to do with it,"

"She convinced me to come after you," Daryl yelled, "If she wasn't there, they coulda shot up yer ass!"

"You gon' soft fer her little brother?" Merle joked, "Keeping er safe in more way than one, huh?"

Daryl turned away from his brother, wiping the sweat dripping from his forehead. Merle laughed at his silence.

"Leave em av her," Merle said, as they finally made it to their car.

"To what?" Daryl suddenly found his voice, "Rape her? Leave her out to the walkers?"

Merle squinted at his brother, confused about why he wanted to save her so bad. Merle in his head knew what they would do to that girl. He knew it was wrong too, he just didn't want to travel all the way back near Sedalia just for one girl who can't fend for herself. Merle finally gave in and nodded to his brother. Merle took the wheel, as he knew where the club was. They drove in silence. Two brothers ready to save a girl.

+

The club was dark, as the lights didn't work anymore. The only light that entered the building was coming from the tiny windows at the top of the walls.

The had stripped Marley to her underwear and tied her to a chair on the stage. The two fat men, and the blonde man - who Marley had overheard that his name was Cooper - were sitting around like they were having a party. They had taken every single alcohol bottle from the bar and laid them out on a table in between them and Marley.

She shivered slightly from the cold, the club was normally heated up just by the fluorescent lighting. She also shivered from the evil stares that the three men were giving her.

"So boys, what shall we do with our little Mermaid now?" Cooper announced, "Any Ideas?"

One of the fat men raised his hand, and Cooper ushered him to do what he wanted, and them man-made his way to the girl.

Marley was already sobbing silently, her chest shaking with every tear that racketed her body. The man, in his hand, held a cloth. He took her neck in one hand and tilted her head to face upwards. He laid the cloth on her face gently as she whimpered. She didn't knowwhat the hell he was doing. That was until she heard him say, "Hey! Why don't you pull that lever there, I seen her use it before in her little Mermaid act."

She started squirming uncontrollably. She knew what would happen if they pulled that lever. She heard the click of a gun as the guys grasp around her neck let go. She knew that she had to keep still, or he would shoot her. She cried even more, as she heard the creak of the lever, and little drops landed on the cloth that encompassed her face. She slowly tried to move her head forward but-

"Nope!" Cooper yelled. Then suddenly, water gushed from above and landed with an almighty thud on her body. She screamed her lungs raw from the cold and shock. She started shaking even more. She tried to squirm out of her ties and her moving around made the cloth fall from her face.

He wet hair stuck to her face, and her wrists and ankles burned under the grasp of the rope. Her cries only made the men laugh, and clap their hands like they were at a regular showing.

"I got something!" Cooper announced. He rushed towards her and took her face in one of her hands, smushing her cheeks painfully. She was breathing heavily, definitely having a panic attack. He showed her a device in his hands, then said, "You killed Jimmy, didn't you?"

She shook her head in his grasp, then he took the device and placed it on her hip.

"Without Jimmy, you're nothing!" he whispered. He then turned on the device, causing her body to jolt straightly and shake violently. He had a taser in his hand.

He did it in spurts of ten seconds for five minutes, until he got bored and was met with an applause from the two other men.

She was still led in a chair, he head facing upwards, crying and breathing heavily.

They still kept laughing, until they heard an engine approaching quickly.

"What the hell is tha'?" one of the fat men said. Cooper shushed him and moved towards the door, to see what was coming.