20.

Bucky

Sam and I were sitting down and talking as I was looking down at a Manual. "So Y/N" He started off as my eyes just went to him. "What about her?" I asked looking back down at the manual. "Buck I know you're feeling her" he said as I just chuckled and looked at him. "We're just friends besides remember that's Steve's girl I could never do that" I said continuing to look over the manual. "You can at least admit she's beautiful" Sam said. "She's very beautiful" I said turning the page. "Yeah here She come now" Sam said as I immediately looked up hearing him laugh and she wasn't there. "Come on man" Sam said through a chuckle.

"Alright Sam what do you want me to say?" I asked looking over at him. "I want you to be honest with yourself that's the whole point" Sam said as I just looked at him. "Alright, okay Sam" I started off. "I may have feelings towards her but" I said waving it off as he laughed. "Bucky if you like the woman you like the woman there's no judging" Sam assured. "I used to be on top when it comes to women now it's like-" I started off. "For one you're older and two you've been an assassin for majority of your life instead of looking at women you were too busy crossing names off your bucket list" Sam said as I tried to stare at him but it was a good joke.

"Besides you didn't have to tell me you were feeling her. I already knew by the way you crack that smile every time she comes around. "What smile?" I asked confused. "We're back" I heard Y/N say as I immediately turned to look at her with the food and the drinks as I smiled. Sam just chuckled causing me to look back at him.

"Let us go wash our hands first and we'll catch up with you guys" Sam said as they went off setting the food down on a picnic table

"Let us go wash our hands first and we'll catch up with you guys" Sam said as they went off setting the food down on a picnic table. "That smile" Sam said with a smirk as I shook my head and Sam laughed patting my back. We went to go wash our hands as Y/N and Tiffany came from out washing their hands. I watched as Y/N was talking "You want a beer?" Sam asked as I finally looked back at him. "Yeah" I answered as he handed me out of the cooler and I thanked him.

"You got to do better, man" Sam said as I chuckled Before we headed out to a picnic table. I sat across from Y/N as she handed me my food and I thanked her. "Now where's the hot sauce at?" Sam asked. "You didn't ask for any" Tiffany responded looking at him. "Tiff you can't eat fried fish without hot sauce" Sam said as Y/N and I just ate our food looking between Tiffany and Sam. "Sam don't make me smack you because you didn't say anything about hot sauce" Tiffany expressed making me chuckle.

"You lucky I got some on deck" Sam said getting up. "Then get it" Tiffany stated. "And I will" he assured before he went on Tiffany's side of the table and poked her side making her laugh. She got up and went to go run after him as they started playing. I just made a disgusted face and looked at Y/N as she did the same and finally looked at me before we shared a laugh.

"It wasn't that serious" I said "it wasn't" she agreed as I chuckled. "See I'm glad you came because I would have to deal with that" I expressed referring to Tiffany and Sam being lovey dovey. "Yeah I would hate to leave you here by yourself to deal with that" she said before popping a fried piece of shrimp in her mouth.