Disclaimer

VERY IMPORTANT, READ THOROUGHLY!!! CANNOT BE READ AS STAND-ALONE, Read Wild side first!

This book will contain detailed and triggering content for viewers and I will not be taken down just because someone is complaining. Here are the warnings. I don't have everything planned out so a lot is going to come out of my ass, here is what I may include in the story.

EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT ‼️
STRONG LANGUAGE❗️
GRAPHIC MURDER❗️
SEXUAL ASSAULT❗️
PORNOGRAPHIC CONTENT‼️ (images/gifs)
SEXISM/MISOGYNY ‼️
SUICIDE (Not Likely)
ATTEMPTS OF SUICIDE (Maybe)
RACISM
NUDITY‼️ (Images/gifs)
VIOLENCE ❗️
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ‼️

The events characters and firms depicted in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual firms, is purely coincidental.

NOW FOR WHAT I DON'T WANT YOU TO DO:

DO NOT,

1. Slut Shame my characters. I don't like it sometimes and sometimes you guys don't understand where they're coming from.

2. Comment rude remarks on my writing or at all, do not argue in my comments section. But sometimes some Neanderthal doesn't read disclaimers and says something in the comments section that makes you wanna curse them out. If that's the case @ me and I'll delete it.

3. START READING MY BOOK AND THEN STOP. Tell me what you want in the comments and what's gonna make you stop reading, I would love to know what I'm doing wrong with my book.

4. Ask can you translate my book because the answer is no. I can't trust certain people.

5.Read this book if you have a problem with Smut (Sex), cursing, murder or any other graphic content.

6. If you're ever a re-reader do me a favor and don't say in the comments section things that are spoilers. It's annoying 🙃, DON'T DO IT! Don't say anything to ruin the suspense, don't say "I hate this person." Because of something they haven't done in the story yet.

DO,

1. Correct my mistakes in a nice manner.

2. COMMENT. If you guys don't comment I have no motivation at all to write for ghost readers which are most of my readers and then I won't update and may even delete it.

3. VOTE. It gives me so much appreciation and I'm tempted to follow and be friends with my active readers.

4. Give me feedback and if you have an idea direct message me cause I'm all ears. I love opinions.

I did partially get this idea from something I saw just like many others who write on here so please don't be up my ass about it. This is also my first book series so please bear with me. I am editing in between, try your best to ignore any grammatical errors I haven't gotten to yet. I usually fix them by the next day if I have any.

Thank you for reading this.