53.

Mya couldn't describe the pain she felt inside her. Lea may have betrayed the Order, but betraying Mya somehow felt worse. She thought they could have made up from the fight, she knew that they could. There was no time before where they didn't work out an issue.

But Lea killed Dumbledore to solidify her spot as a Death Eater. That wasn't just a thing Mya could push past with a simple hug. 

And she couldn't even fathom why she would join them at all. Lea had known how evil and vicious they were. But because of Draco, she had lost her best friend. He must have tricked her in some sort of way. That was the only rationalization Mya's brain could conclude.

It had been two days since she had come home from Hogwarts. She had replaced the window seat at Hogwarts with the chair in her bedroom at Remus' house. Which wasn't really her choice at all. Ever since she arrived back home Remus, Sirius, and her mother had been having a very intense conversation that she was not invited to join. Sometimes they would scream at each other but most of the time they were talking so quietly that Mya couldn't pick up on anything. 

Her bedroom door cracked open before Fred came in a shut the door behind him. He gave his wife a sad look. "They're still going at it. They shut up real quick when you walk in the room though."

"Yeah, I know," Mya sighed, playing with a string on the blanket covering her legs all the way up to her stomach. "Every time I have to go pee it's a good five minutes of awkward silence."

"How many times are you going pee?" Fred joked but it was starting to become a problem for Mya how many times the baby was pushing on her blatter.

And then she remembered, she still had to tell him she was pregnant.

"Fred, honey," Mya tried to soften the news with a nice smile. "Can you sit down on the ottoman for me?"

"Sure..." Fred gave her an odd look but still sat down on the little plush square that came with the chair Mya sat on. "What's up? That smile of yours is scaring me."

"No, no," Mya still continued to push the smile. Leaning over she took Fred's right hand into her left one. "Fred, what's the first thing that comes to your head when you think of children?"

"They scream and are kinda smelly," Fred said the first things that came to his head, just as she had asked.

"Yes, they are," Mya couldn't deny that. "But they are also super cute and cuddly. Can't you just imagine us with a baby?"

Fred didn't know who he was talking to anymore because it looked like Mya, but didn't sound like her at all. "What? We can't have a baby, Mya. There's a war going on."

"I know there's a war going on," Mya dropped her smile. "But some things are unplanned and could be fun."

Fred's body tensed up and he wasn't even convinced he was breathing. "Are you trying to... are you pregnant?"