Candy

EDIT : I ACIDDENTALY UNPUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER I'M SO SORRY THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE AAAAA 😭😭😭😭😭

More Giyuu content! And it's definitely NOT because the author completely forgot about his existence up to this point and is trying to make up for it! Of course not!

Also, I was kind of craving sweets while writing, so I'm sorry about the multiple use of candies as plot points lol

       •────────✦❅✦────────•

“Ah- Giyuu! Good morning! How unexpected to see you again so soon! Are you lost again?” Y/N, who was carrying a pile of clean laundry in her arms, approached the man in the next day, a bright smile adorning her face.

“I'm…not.”

…But he's still as awkward as he was yesterday.

“Oh.”

They awkwardly stood there for some minutes, Y/N decided to make a strategic retreat before she passed out from shame, as much as she wants to be friends, she hates these longs silences!

“I'm going to go hang the clean laundry outside, sooo…bye? It was nice to see you again-”

She started to walk away from him in quick steps, the girl could even feel the cold sweat forming on her forehead as she heard the footsteps from behind her. 'Is he… following me?'

'I'm probably overthinking…' Y/N thought with a sigh, slowing her pace, only to notice that he also slowed his. 'Wha-'

She once again quickened her steps, him also starting to walk faster. 'HE'S DEFINITELY FOLLOWING ME-'

Y/N harshly turned back to him, making him flinch as she asked him with a (strained) smile : “Do you want to help me with the laundry?”

If he's going to be like this, she might as well throw her work at him!

Y/N just ignored the kakushi who worked at the mansion trembling in fear behind her, they will never get used to the way she treats the hashiras.

He only weakly nodded, Y/N immediately proceeding to nonchalantly drop the pile of bedsheets in his arms.

“Forward then, my helper!” She said (a bit more dramatically than necessary, she admitted) as she pointed at the way to the backyard.

“GYAAAH- SHE CALLED HIM A HELPER-” At this point, Y/N started to gain the reputation of being suicidal among the kakushi.

.

.

“—And I ended up saying 'mochi' because I got nervous after forgetting how to say 'old man' in Japanese-” Y/N was now hanging the sheets on the clothesline.

Giyuu was standing beside her while still carrying the pile of clean laundry in his arms , the girl occasionally turning to him to grab a new one to hang.