Chapter 42: Difficulties in the sea

The next day, the hospital.

Qiao Sheng sat beside the hospital bed with his junior brother and junior sister, looking at Qiao Xiang who was lying on the bed with a haggard face.

Junior Brother frowned:

"Master, didn't you say you can take the master's key? He doesn't have the key anymore, how did he get into the teahouse?"

"I'm also puzzled, my dad's body is logically impossible to climb over the wall, why did he just go in and turn on the light, if I hadn't insisted on going to the teahouse to find him, I really wouldn't have been able to find him! "

Qiao Sheng also had a sad face and said inexplicably.

The junior sister at the side quickly said:

"My fault, the child's school called last night, saying that the child was vomiting and making trouble, and insisted that I go to the school immediately. I was about to close the teahouse first, and went to see the child, but I happened to meet The master came and said he was going to watch it for a while, and said he would close the door if he could not wait for me. I was in a hurry and didn't bother to call you. At his age, I really didn't expect him to go on stage to tell stories!"

"Oh, it's fortunate that I found it quickly, otherwise I really don't know what will happen!"

Hearing this, Qiao Sheng sighed.

Junior sister fell into deep self-blame, and tears flowed out at once:

"Blame me!"

"Senior sister, don't blame yourself. Usually, it's not easy for you to take care of the teahouse alone with your children. No one wants to see such a thing happen!"

The younger brother quickly comforted him.

In the usual teahouses, senior sisters take care of them, and her children are working outside, leaving behind a grandson who is still in school and needs her to take care of them. It's been hard work, it's been busy.

Qiao Sheng can also understand.

At this moment, Qiao Xiang, who had been lying on the hospital bed, opened her eyes and looked at everything around her with some doubts:

"Why did I come to the hospital?"

"Master is awake!"

"You fainted last night. Brother Shi sent you to the hospital!"

"Dad, do you feel better?"

The three hurried forward and greeted them with concern.

After a moment, Qiao Xiang finally came to his senses and nodded with difficulty:

"Okay, it's alright!"

"Don't come to see me, you are all busy, I'm fine!"

As he spoke, Qiao Xiang's tears flowed out.

Looking at Qiao Xiang who suddenly burst into tears, the three of them were at a loss for a while, and Qiao Sheng quickly wiped away his tears:

"Dad, why are you crying so well?"

"I think our teahouse was also a lively place back then. No matter when or where we were singing and telling stories, the teahouse was full of people! How many people are begging to come to the door to learn from the teacher, but there is no way. I am lucky to keep up with the master, our brothers and sisters. Hundreds of people have gathered in the backyard of the restaurant for more than ten years to study the basic skills. In order to come to the stage and sing, just to see ten thousand people waiting for the stage when I become a star, just to pass on this ability to tell stories and sing operas in the future... Look now, if I go down, what will I look like to see the master! Go see The ancestor of this national quintessence inheritance!?”