eleven

mrs

mrs. yoon couldn't seem to believe anything that came out of siwoos mouth. she swore over and over again she had no idea how she did what she did but the woman wasn't buying it, growing more and more angrier.

"have you always been like this?" siwoo breathed, watching mrs. yoon practically break a sweat trying to get what she wanted out of her.

"when you said i'm not who you thought i was, i really am not who you thought i was. mark wasn't the only person that got through the multiverse." she replied, tone almost mocking as if it was obvious.

siwoo gulped, blinking blankly through fearful eyes. she glanced to the door as the lights began to flicker again, the same as they did during lunch. she could spot a few students walking past the door, but the bell had rung again long ago so the halls would be empty in  just a few seconds.

"okay... i'm just gonna," not saying nor thinking anything else, siwoo made a break for the door, barely getting a chance to open it when she heard the clear sound of someting smashing into the window and breaking it.

this was enough of a reason for the girl to move her legs faster down the halls, just looking back once for a moment to see mrs. yoon following not far behind. the only difference is, she'd gone a good 5 feet into the air and something other than her own legs was carrying her.

siwoos heartrate sped up, her legs going faster and her breathing getting heavier. at this point her books had went flying, not caring enough to hold them anymore as she moved down the now empty halls. the sight of mark soon came into vision, him leaned against the lockers casually, head low and kicking the ground with the balls of his feet. she could see perfectly how his head lifted, his eyes came in contact with hers, a smile fighting at the corners of his mouth before it dropped open in fear as he looked behind her.

"what the fu—"

"just move," grabbing onto marks wrist, practically yanking him away as they turned the corner and into the girls bathroom.

"siwoo... tell me i'm hallucinating." the boy sighed and watched as she placed her hands on her knees, catching her breath.

he knew he wasn't imagining it, she knew he wasn't imagining it. "no? okay. cool."

"what do we do?"

mark didn't say another word as he unzipped his sweater, throwing it to the side before pulling off his shirt. in any normal case of a guy suddenly stripping in front of you, you would avert your eyes immediately to prevent seeing him naked. mark however, was not naked. he came fully prepared with the spider-man suit stuck to his skin underneath the layers of clothes.

when he noticed siwoo looking at him like he had two heads, he laughed. "rule number one of being the friendly neighborhood spider-man, you always gotta be prepared."

siwoo shook her head in disbelief, "right, but i have nothing to be prepared with."

the ground shook just the slightest underneath them, the lights flickering again as if urging them they needed to go. "hood up, head down, don't let anyone see your face. let's go."