Chapter 45: What do you compare to?

"like?"

The younger brother looked at the few Kou people who walked into the teahouse, and his expression quickly turned cold.

His eyes turned cold.

"Yes, we like the Peking Opera culture of Long Kingdom very much!"

Ignoring the cold eyes of the younger brother, the dwarf at the head nodded quickly and said with a smile, the conversation changed again:

"However, the culture of Peking Opera has only stayed in the past glory!"

"What do you mean?"

Little Junior Brother gritted his teeth and asked.

He doesn't have a good attitude towards these Kouguo people.

Especially for these guys who don't know the depths, and they talk about the quintessence of national culture, he can't even raise any thought of respect.

"Haha, Your Excellency, please forgive me for being rude! Your Peking Opera is outdated and occupies the best place, but it has been neglected by the people of Longguo in various ways, which shows that this culture has been eliminated by modern culture. Don't you find that every Do all the people who pass by here go shopping and watch movies, this shows that the Dragon Kingdom needs the impact of trendy culture!"

"To be honest, we are big investors from Kou State and are very interested in your teahouse. If you are willing to cooperate with us, we can change your Peking Opera and create a new place for our Long Kou cultural exchange together! I believe that our presence will greatly promote the development of your economy and the prosperity of your culture!"

The dwarf said confidently.

Listening to what he said, it seems that you are planning to move the culture of Kou Kingdom to the teahouse?

The younger brother's expression turned completely cold, and he asked unhappily:

"Do you know what Peking Opera is?"

"Damn me? What does this mean?"

The dwarf did not respond and asked.

The faces of the two people behind them changed, and they quickly explained.

After explaining, the dwarf's face also became ugly, and the mustache twitched and said angrily:

"Baga! From the very beginning, I have given you enough face and advised you not to be ignorant! It is your honor to be seen by our investors! It is also the luck of the restaurant! Who is your person in charge, come out, I will Have a good talk with him!"

"Go away! Don't pee and take a look at yourself, and see if you have the qualifications to talk about it? Go away before I want to get angry!"

The younger brother's temper also came up, and he scolded the three of them directly!

Even in the face of the glaring gazes of the three, his aura was undiminished, and he directly bombarded people!

Not to mention that the Peking Opera culture is too much talked about by the dwarf, just say that he is a dwarf, how dare he chatter on the boundary of the Dragon Kingdom?

"Humph, idiot!"

The little dwarf was still angry, he said a lot of nonsense, and finally hummed and left.

Although they were very angry with the younger brother's behavior, they still didn't dare to do anything here.

After all, today's Dragon Country is no longer a boundary where the people of the Kou country dare to run wild at will.