Chapter 47: Who are you?

Everyone present was deeply shocked by this scene!

This old man in a costume, standing in front of this nearly abandoned teahouse, his brows are full of energy that cannot be erased by time, his words are like a thunderbolt, making everyone feel their scalps numb, just a sentence or two. , but it makes people feel breathless, and the shock that comes from it will not dissipate for a long time!

The live broadcast of the Internet celebrity was still aimed at Qiao Xiang, and fell with this sentence.

The entire barrage was startled:

"Fuck, who the **** is this old man, these two words made my scalp tingle!"

"Me too, I got goosebumps at once!"

"Well said! It can be heard by beggars, by nobles, by common people, by thousands of miles of mountains and rivers, and by the prosperous world!"

"Although I don't know about Peking Opera culture, these two words the old man said made me deeply interested in Peking Opera culture!"

"I remember that this teahouse is going to be rebuilt. How come there are old people in costumes? What's going on?"

Watching the popularity in the live broadcast room rise wildly, the internet celebrity immediately understood that this old man is definitely his own person, the traffic password!

At the same time, the old man's words were filled with excitement, and the shock in his heart was hard to calm down.

In the Peking Opera culture, there are fewer and fewer people like this with rhythm and temperament in recent years.

Standing not far away, Su Chen was also deeply touched by Mr. Qiao's words.

As expected of everyone in Peking Opera, when these remarks came out, everyone was shocked.

At this time,

The three dwarfs who just arrived appeared and said inappropriately in their broken Chinese:

"Ridiculous! You people from Longguo like to do things like this. Peking opera culture should have been eliminated long ago. Look at the crowded theaters around, that is where the real culture spreads! No one cares like this, backward Culture, our Kouguo investors are willing to help you rebuild, that is your honor and opportunity!

As long as you nod your head, we can immediately build a shopping mall with Long Kou cooperation, all of you actors will be the shareholders of our mall! And, how about the movie theater we opened next door that gives you free viewing for life?

In our opinion, the demise of your Peking Opera culture has become an inevitable trend in the Dragon Kingdom!

Not only are there not many people listening, but also fewer and fewer people sing, right? "

The three of them said to Qiao Xiang with a smile, especially the last sentence, the meaning of provocation was obvious!

The two acquisitions hit a wall, which made them tear off their hypocrisy, and they didn't bother to talk about appreciating Peking Opera culture anymore.

Directly advertise the value that one can bring.

Prepare to buy this tea house with the most realistic price and bargaining chips!

There were also a few people from the Dragon Kingdom behind him, carrying briefcases, as if they were specially invited to negotiate the acquisition.

The sudden appearance of the three Kou people made everyone's eyes glare at them!

Mr. Qiao's words were still difficult to calm down in the hearts of everyone, so these three little dwarfs jumped out and said they wanted to buy a tea house?