Chapter 48: stage 1

Yes, who is this old man?

Although he is old, his temperament cannot be hidden.

With such a figure, a strong cultural heritage, and a peerless demeanor!

Certainly not a simple identity!

I see.

Qiao Xiang straightened her costume, raised a burst of energy between her brows, and said vigorously and forcefully:

"The head of Yunchuntang Theater, Qiao Xiang!"

The voice fell.

The face of the son next to him changed, his father actually used his identity?

As the voice fell, a flash of lightning flashed in the memories of countless people!

The history of Yun Chuntang and Qiao Xiang in my memory was also quietly revealed!

A few decades ago, there was indeed a theater called Yunchuntang in JZ City. Back then, the theater was very prosperous. Every play was full of people, and it was normal to be full of guests. Unfortunately, the war of the Kou Kingdom invasion was very fast. The fire came, the people were struggling, and the soldiers died one after another. Because of the reputation of Yun Chuntang, these soldiers of the Kou Kingdom surrounded the entire theater.

The class leader at that time was asked by the people of Kou to sing Peking Opera for the soldiers of Kou. If he didn't sing, he would die!

Facing the sharp bayonet and guns of the soldiers of the Kou Kingdom, the class leader refused without frowning!

Those soldiers of Kouguo became angry, and bayonets glowing with cold light stabbed him frantically. The mad Kouguo soldiers stabbed more than 30 times, and the whole person was stabbed into a blood hole, but the class leader was dying. Without making a sound, Yin Hong's blood splattered all over the stage, and he died tragically on the spot without saying a word!

Yun Chuntang has also been lonely since then. Under the targeting of Kou people, no one dared to be called the leader of the class, and everyone was in danger.

Among the class leader's apprentices, this old man named Qiao Xiang was resolutely carrying the banner of the theater class leader!

This is undoubtedly against the soldiers of the Kou Kingdom!

soon,

He was repeatedly imprisoned by Kouguo soldiers for various persecution and torture, coercing him into submission!

But he still gritted his teeth and persevered!

In the face of all kinds of humiliation and abuse, he stood up!

At that time, he was only sixteen or seventeen years old, and he guarded the master's will and the backbone of the people of the Dragon Kingdom!

It even kept the play spirit passed down from generation to generation by ancestors!

Later, when Kou Guo was about to retreat, Qiao Xiang was imprisoned again.

Since then, everyone has no news of him, and Yun Chuntang has also dispersed.

Never thought that the old man today is actually the head of the Yunchuntang Theater who keeps his integrity, Qiao Xiang? !

The three Kou people who were standing in front of him seemed to have heard about Qiao Xiang's identity, and the eyes that looked at Qiao Xiang again were extremely complicated!

In the live broadcast room, some local people in JZ City, many people have heard about Qiao Xiang.

For a time there was an indescribable touch: