Chapter 49: That year, today

Looking at this almost frenetic scene in front of her, Qiao Xiang felt as if she had returned to the past. At that time, the master was still there, the theater was still there, and the young boys who were about to go to the battlefield with guns were eagerly surrounding the theater, thinking before going out. To listen to a play by the master, in their sincere and clear eyes, is the determination to give up their lives for the sake of their homes.

To this end, the master opened the gate of the theater and sang a song Dingjunshan on the stage!

That night, the tune of Peking Opera fluttered throughout Jinyang Street~

Today,

He slowly pushed open the door of the restaurant and walked tremblingly to the stage!

It's like the master's open-door play back then!

Step by step, he walked towards the stage, supported by Qiao Sheng next to him, but he pushed him away when he stepped onto the stage!

His brows were slightly wrinkled, and he made a difficult gesture!

After several years, the opera that has not been sung is still so familiar!

Outside the tea house.

Mei Liangxin arrived at the scene, and he stared in the direction of the teahouse in a daze.

His eyes passed through the open door and looked at the trembling master standing on the stage.

For a while, tears fell uncontrollably.

The old man, he actually appeared on the stage again!

Back then, under the frenzied torture of the Kou people, Master took his life to protect the teahouse theater, the quintessential culture of the country, and he thought of selling it to others.

Thinking of this, the regret and grief in my heart surged wildly!

"Master, I'm sorry for you!"

Looking at Qiao Xiang's figure, he said this sentence with tears in his eyes. Under the shouts of excited voices around him, the voice was drowned in the sound as soon as it came out.

In the teahouse, watching Qiao Xiang on stage, Qiao Sheng and his younger brother, their faces were gloomy at the moment.

"Master, Master's condition is so serious, how can you continue to sing?"

"It's not that you don't know his temper. In the hospital, he insisted on wearing a costume to come to the teahouse. I thought that my dad's thoughts in his life were in this teahouse. If you want to come and see, take him to see it. Who knew this would happen?"

Qiao Sheng frowned, his father's body could stand still for ten minutes, how could he sing a play?

The younger brother is also very nervous:

"Then what should we do now?"

"The arrow is on the line now, he will definitely not step down easily, he can only adapt to the situation!"

Qiao Sheng said helplessly and distressedly.

In his impression, as long as his father is on stage, he will not come down easily.

What's more, what about the current situation?

If it was in the past, I wasn't worried at all, instead I was looking forward to it...

At this time,

Not far from the door of the teahouse, Su Chen watched Qiao Xiang walk onto the stage, nodded slightly, it's time!