Chapter 50: A file without flaws

"Damn it, the acquisition of the teahouse is impossible!"

"This is not where we should be!"

"Let's go!"

Kou Guo's three dwarfs looked at the enthusiasm of the people around them, they could feel more and more hatred looking towards them.

I can't help but take a breath~

After all, they underestimated the cultural power of Huaxia!

A fear came from the bottom of my heart.

The three escaped.

As for the people from the Dragon Kingdom that they had brought behind them, they had already disappeared without a trace at this moment.

With the sound of Mr. Qiao's opera in the teahouse slowly falling, everyone's eyes also showed the eyes that were shocked by the opera.

In the past, when this national quintessence culture was the most popular, even if people did not eat for a day, it was a comfortable enjoyment to hear a opera.

Now, after a long period of time, the status of Peking Opera in people's hearts has become more and more elegant, and people are alienated from it.

The revival of Peking Opera culture may not be possible, but it will never end here. It will be passed down from generation to generation. Just as Qiao Xiang said, as long as people have the backbone in their hearts, Peking Opera will always have stories to tell. .

on the stage,

Mr. Qiao's body finally couldn't hold it anymore.

As the last bit of the effect of the Reverse Life Talisman dissipated, his body collapsed!

His body was lying on the platform.

The stage of Yifang carried the persistence of his life, and even accomplished the last chapter of his life.

At the last glance, it was the excited crowd outside the teahouse theater. The light in their eyes was the hope for the quintessential culture of the country.

In the corner of the light, the apprentices under the stage were rushing forward, and it seemed that they saw Mei Liangxin's figure running over from the crowd crying.

This scene is a bit familiar, just like the first year when the theater was rebuilt into a teahouse by himself. When he first met him, he was crying and sitting at the entrance of the theater.

He was holding a box of his father's ashes in his arms, and his tearful eyes were full of desire for Peking Opera.

He wiped the tears from his face with his dirty sleeves and said:

"My dad likes to listen to Peking Opera, I want to learn, learn to sing to him!"

I still remember that there was a red star on the funeral box.

Later, he became his first apprentice.

Just as the master used to be strict with him, he treated him the same way.

But I don't know why, the hardships that the apprentices in the theater could endure, but in the mouth of this doll, it became a deliberately difficult thing for him.

One minute on stage, ten years off stage.

How many blood and tears are accumulated in this?

Later, the dolls who accepted the apprentices were not allowed to quarrel or scold, let alone beat them.

Gradually, after Peking Opera culture became lonely, it became even more so.

the wind blows,

The leaves outside the teahouse theater are falling.