Chapter Forty Seven

Harry

This woman has me fucked up. Ava throws me for a loop every damn time I see her outside of work and right now, I'm on edge. My pants are tight and my heart is racing; the adrenaline is at an all-time high.

If Ava wants to experience how I really am during sex, then she's going to. I've taken the time to learn her body and how she moves. Now, all I want is to claim her body as mine and she seems to be more than willing.

I look into her gray eyes and she leans onto me, her hands tight in my hair. My hands aren't nearly as gentle on her skin as they have been prior, my urge to rip her shirt off growing. The teasing she has been doing to me for the past half hour has my body in stitches. All I want is her.

Her hands move down my neck before she forms her hands over my bare chest, pushing the shirt off. It's so rushed as if she's just as eager, my hands trailing her back to lift her shirt up as well. There's nothing beneath her shirt, causing my lust for her to grow. Each time I see her naked is as if it's the first time all over again. I'm awestruck; drawn in and never losing sight. Ava's a prize and I want to win every time.

My lips press over her skin, trailing my mouth along her chest. Her head throws back, allowing me more access to her body. My hands hold her sides and I squeeze, bringing her closer. A gasp releases from her lips when I bite down on her nipple, her hands taking hold of my hair once more. I could worship her body every day and die a happy man.

Then her hips start to grind against mine and I feel my arousal twitch. I can't do anymore foreplay; I'll come in my pants if we do.

My hands lift her and I throw her onto my bed, pulling her jeans and panties down her legs simultaneously. The devilish smirk plastered on her plump lips as I pull my jeans down is enough to make me come. Ava is a fucking masterpiece.

Her legs part and I kneel between them, grabbing her wrists and pressing them against the bed. My mouth claims hers, thrusting into her without warning. A whimper escapes her lips and when she parts her lips, I circle my tongue around them.

I move my hips quickly, forcing moans from both of our lips to mingle together. She fights against my hands but I keep them pinned, not allowing her to move.

"Harry," she whines, and I'm unsure if it's from feeling good or frustration. I bury my head in her neck and lick her skin, sucking lightly on it. It dawns on me that I can't leave hickeys visible, so I trail my lips to her chest.

My teeth nip at the skin of her breasts and I suck, her hips bucking forwards to meet mine. Ava tries to lift her hands again, but I tighten my grip.

"Fuck," she groans, my tongue swirling around her nipple. Her body writhes beneath mine, her eyes closed as I look up at her. One of my hands lets go of hers, but I shift it so I can hold both of her wrists in one. Then my hand wraps gently around her neck and she looks at me, her gray eyes dark. She's just as turned on as I am right now.

"Open your mouth," I state, her lower lip taken between her teeth. I cease my movements and she does so, my thumb pressing against her lips. She parts her lips and I push my thumb inside.

"Suck," I tell her, her tongue swirling around the tip of my thumb. I recall her tongue doing just that on my dick not that long ago, my dick twitching at the fact.

I trail my hand down and connect my thumb with her clit, buried inside her as I circle the sensitive nerve. My hips don't move, and I press my hand on her hip every time she does.

"Fuck," I groan, watching her nipples harden as I perform my actions to her body.

I lift my hand to my mouth and suck her taste of my thumb, slamming into her once more. A whimper breaks from her lips and I look down at her, her gray eyes fighting to stay open.