Chapter Twenty Two: I Have Found My Soulmate

Dispatch.com

Oh boy, do we have news for you! Hybe announced a press conference today at 3pm in their main building. There has been a lot of speculation surrounding what this little gathering could actually be about. Is a member of BTS joining the military early? Did one of the guys from TxT lie about his age to join the group? Is Sungyeon pregnant with Ikon Jay's secret love child? Is there in-fighting between the guys of Enhypen that's going to cause them to breakup?

Really, I've heard it all at this point. There is no shortage of K-Pop rumors, afterall. But I, and I'm sure the rest of the world, too, am hoping that they're going to tell us which one of the guys from BTS was on the Sex Tape Heard 'Round the World. What do you think? Will they finally announce it? Are we going to find out which of our seven loves has finally found their soulmate?

Whatever the big announcement is, I hope that we can all be happy and supportive of our favorite idols! I'll update as soon as I know more.

Stay tuned!

**************************************************************

"Oh God," I said, holding my stomach. "I'm gonna be sick."

Yoongi turned to look at me, then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close, kissing my forehead. "It's going to be okay, Kitten. I promise. If you're that worried, than I can go out alone, tell them it was me, but nothing about you, and be done with it."

"That won't be done with it," I tell him. "They'll do whatever they have to, to find out who I am."

Yoongi shrugs. "You're not wrong."

"And besides, we're in this together, right?" I ask him, and he nods. "You're not going to do this whole thing alone. We're a team."

Yoongi chuckles softly. "God I love you, Cassi. You are so perfect for me. I don't know what I would do without you."

"Remember that the next time we're fighting over which tie you're going to wear on stage," I tell him. I couldn't help but giggle. "And I love you, too. Yoongi."

The rest of the guys crowded around us, firing off questions to see how we were feeling before the big announcement.

"Oh yeah," Yoongi told me with a smile. "And we have these weirdos, too. You never walk alone."

"Stealing lines right from our songs now, Hyung?" Tae asked him. "Smooth, real smooth."

"You can't be that surprised," Jimin adds to the conversation. "What was it that Yoongi-Hyung said was his favorite pick-up line?"

In unison, the six other guys besides my soulmate all say: "Do you know BTS?" Then they all bust up laughing, Yoongi and I included. I couldn't help it. I loved being around these guys. They're funny, sweet, and way more down-to-earth than you would expect.

"Here, Cass," Jungkook said, handing me Starbucks cup. "Got you your favorite."

"Two extra shots?" I ask him, my eyebrow raised.

"Duh. I'm not stupid. I know your order," He insists. "Venti caramel ribbon crunch Frappuccino, two extra shots, extra caramel drizzle and extra caramel crunchies."

"Please tell me that you say 'crunchies' when you order it," I say. I can't help laughing at how cute he is.

"What else would I say?" He asks, looking confused. "Isn't it 'crunchies'?

"No, sweetheart. It's just called 'caramel crunch," I tell him, still giggling at his cuteness. "But it's okay. I like the way that you say it. You're cute, Jungkookie."