Y/n: Miihoyminoy

How

How. . . how does this story. . . have 1.14M reads?

How?

How?

This is utterly the most cringeworthy story I have ever written--

Either ya'lls humor is so utterly shit you can't tell the difference between a pile of horse shit and a well-crafted joke OR you're reading out of pure 'what the fuck is this' because this book is exactly like that cause what the fuck--

But fr fr thank you so much mwah mwah

~
You sprawled yourself over the couch, looking up at the ceiling. You blinked slowly. All of the students in the dorm went back home to their families for a day. You didn't have a family to get back to, so you chose to hang around the dorm and probably cause trouble.

'Hm. . . would Bakugo be mad if I stole his All Might collection he has hidden under the floorboard? Or I could replace all of his figurines of All Might with gnomes. Or I could switch their heads.' You groaned lightly, trying to think of a solution.

'. . . oh I've a genius idea.'

~
You threw an empty roll of aluminum foil over your shoulder, wiping your hands clean of the non-existent sweat on your palms. You grinned, looking at your absolute masterpiece. Every single inch of Bakugo's room was covered in aluminum foil--including the walls, ceiling, and window. Even the carpet--with every individual tuft foiled.

'Whew--what a work out! Only took me--' You looked at the empty wall next to you.

'Fifteen minutes!' With an excited clap, you turned around and grabbed the rolls before shoving all of them down your pants.

'Time to fart them out at people like nerf bullets!' You phased through the wall and fell nine stories down into the street.

~
"Uhhhhhhhh," you said out loud, blinking. "Why am I crammed on a bus(sy) with you three?" You stared at Todoroki, Midoriya, and Bakugo.

"You didn't have an agency to do the work study at, right?" Shouto asked. "I asked my father if you could work with us."

"Did I not have an agency?"

"I don't remember."

"Neither do I, honestly. It's been a while since this story got updated."

"What?"

"What?"

Bakugo grunted. "Why the hell did you have to ask if Y/n could come with us?"

"He just said why you absolute baboon--FOCUS!"

"I'LL FOCUS YOU, YOU DAMN NERD!"

"THAT SOUNDS KINKY, I'M INTO IT."

"YOU FUCKIN FREAK!"
You and Bakugo pushed against each other's heads while Midoriya was nervously trying to calm you down. The others on the bus were also nervously shuffling away from you two. Eventually, you four came to your stop. When you got off the bus, the other patrons let out sighs of relief. You all turned to see Endeavor waiting for you.