Ash Versus Serena! CH-69

Narrator: Last time, Ash and Serena made up with Calem before going to Prism Tower, home of the Lumiose Gym. There they met up with Clemont who invited them over. Clemont wanted to offer Ash and Serena some cookies but they 'mysteriously' dissapeared. However! Serena was to there to the rescue and decided to make Macarons while Ash and Clemont would have a friendly battle.

"Okay Delphox if you warm up the oven, Pancham, you knead the dough while Sylveon and I prepare the dressing." Serena said as she was instructing her pokemon.

They all nodded in agreement. Serena was humming and dancing, clearly enjoying her time with her pokemon as they were working together.

Over at Ash and Clemont, they both stood on either side of the battlefield. "Clemont, Can you use Chespin?" Ash asked, surprising Clemont.

"Sure-- but why?" Clemont asked. "I want to work on type dissadvantages." Ash replied bluntly as he grabbed a pokeball and threw it forward. "Palpitoad, I choose you!" Ash shouted.

"Pi-Toaad--!" Palpitoad exclaimed as it took a battle stance infront of Ash. Clemont sweatdropped. "Ash you know Palpitoad has a 4x weakness against grass type moves right?" Clemont commented.

"I know! But this will help me out in the long run, I need to work on weaknesses and come up with ideas to counter it." Ash exclaimed as he excitedly clenched his fist.

"If you say so..." Clemont shrugged. "Clembot, Can you give Chespin a signal to come here?" Clembot nodded and pressed on a small button on his chest. "Chespin, come to the battlefield please." Clembot said in his robotic voice.

"What's that?" Ash asked curiously. "I'm glad you ask that Ash! It's my latest improvement on Clembot. I installed a small button on his chest and some speakers throughout Prism Tower. If there is something, Clembot can let anyone know really easily." Clemont explained.

"Sience really is amazing huh." Ash said in a nonchallant manner.

Meanwhile over at Serena

"Now let's put it in the oven!" Serena said as she grabbed the baking tray and carefully put it in the oven. "Now that's done, I could go and watch Ash and Clemont's battle." Serena thought out loud before looking at Delphox. "Delphox could you stay here and keep an eye on our Macarons?" Serena asked to wich Delphox nodded.

"Sylveon, Pancham? Are you two coming?" Serena said as she took the lead towards the door. "Syl--!" "Pan-cham-Pan!" Both Sylveon and Pancham exclaimed as they ran up to Serena.

A door to Serena's right opened. "Ches---." Chespin exclaimed, rubbing his belly. "Chespin?" Serena said, looking at Chespin. Chespin immediately froze and sweatdropped. Serena sighed. "I guess this is where those cookies went." "Ches---" Chespin exclaimed turning around and rubbing the back of his head.

"Let's go I guess." Serena said as she started walking with Sylveon, Pancham and Chespin following her.

A couple moments later, the four of them arrived at the battlefield. "Come on Chespin! What took you so long?" Clemont said in a worried tone.

Before Chespin could say something, Serena spoke up. "He was eating your lost cookies." Serena chuckled.

Clemont sighed as Chespin walked infront of Clemont, sweatdropping. Ash looked at Chespin. "Not to be rude Clemont but Chespin isn't really in battle shape." Ash said while pointing at Chespin's belly.

Clemont smirked as he adjusted his glasses. "The future is now thanks to sience!" Clemont started. "Clemontic gear on! I thought we'd encounter a situation precisely as this one. Let me introduce the 'get-in-battle-shape mark 4'!" He exclaimed as he pulled out a small machine and put it on the ground.