To Unova! CH-71

Before you start reading. Sorry for taking a big chunk of time for reading this book. Also I would like to thank you for reading and supporting the story. I can't put it into words how grateful I am for the amount of people that read this story. Also I would ask you to vote on the story and please follow me. I'll post information regarding the story every now and then. It would mean the world to me. Now, let's begin!
_____________________________________

Narrator: It's saturday, still early in the morning. Ash and Serena were still asleep, cuddling up to eachother. Her birthday party was perfect but tiring. After everyone left, Serena asked Ash to stay over for the night and just like always, he couldn't say no as he loved her that much.

It was now 6 am in the morning, the day Ash and Serena would set off to Unova with Iris and Cilan for Ash's World League gym challenge against the master of dragons, Drayden, leader of the Opelucid City. Ash started to stirr up a bit and was greeted with the sight he loved the most. Right in his hands, Serena was still peacefully sleeping, using his chest as her pillow. Ash still had his arms wrapped around the love of his live. He carefully released one hand from her and used it to carress her hair with a pleasing smile on his face.

The sight of seeing his sleeping beauty like that was something he could look at forever and something he never wanted to be without. But to all good things come to an end as he looked at the clock on the wall. 6.15 am Ash read. It was time to get off of the bed and do some training with his pokemon. He had an important battle planned so he needed to be at his best.

Ash carefully detached himself from Serena and tilted her head carefully from his chest and placed her on the pillow, trying not to wake her. As he was succesful in doing so, he climbed out of bed and stretched himself. He looked once more at his girlfriend with a gentle smile on his face before he leant in and gently kissed her forehead. He saw that her lips changed into a smile before he stood back up and left for the bathroom to take a shower and do his routine.

After a couple minutes he left the bathroom again and decided to quickly grab a light breakfast for him and his pokemon before making their way over to the local battlefield in Vaniville town. As he walked past Grace's bedroom, he noticed the door was slightly open, just enough to see she was sound asleep aswell. He smiled, thinking about how important Serena is to him and what her happiness meant to Grace.

As Ash was downstairs, he was greeted with another sight that brought a smile om his face. Lucario was sleeping on the couch while Pikachu was sleeping on top of Lucario's belly. Ash silently walked over to them and softly spoke to them as he kneeled down to face them at eye level. "Pikachu, Lucario, wake up buddies. We've got some training to do." Ash said both pokemon's eyes opened while yawning at the exact same moment. Ash chuckled at seeing that before he walked over to the kitchen. He grabbed a bowl and filled it with some milk and cereal and filled up a glass with milk before he grabbed 6 other bowls and a bag of pokemon food from the closet.

Ash normally would release his pokemon no matter the size but thinking for once, he made his way to the backyard. As he opened the glass window like backdoor, he took a deep breath, taking in the smell of fresh air while admiring the morning dew on the grass.

He placed the 6 bowls on the ground and at that moment Lucario came outside with Pikachu on his shoulder. "Perfect timing guys. Lucario could you use the spike on your claw to open the bag of pokemon food?"

Lucario nodded, sticking out his paw and carefully slice a stripe at the top, enough so that the pokemon food could get out of it. Ash carefully filled up the bowls with pokemon food before heading back inside to grab his bowl of cereal. He placed it on the wooden table outside of the house so he could admire the morning view.