XXX.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

   Bakugou shut every villain up in the room, it was silent except for the news reporters in the background. I don't know how many times we would watch interviews about ourselves.

   Aizawa was currently taking the mic, "I concluded that because we were unable to fully grasp the situation, it had to be done in order to avoid the worst possible outcome."

   "What do you mean by 'worst possible outcome'?"one shouted from the crowd.

   "You don't call 26 victims and two abducted is the worst possible outcome?" Another chimed in.

   "The 'worst outcome' I assumed in that situation was that the students would be at their wits' end and be killed."

   "The gas attack accounts for most of the victims. We have determined that it was a sleeping gas from one of the enemies' Quirks. Thanks to the quick response of Ms. Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu, there were no serious injuries from that attack." Principle Nezu put a paw under his chin, rubbing it. "In addition, we are providing mental care to the students, but at the moment, we do not see any signs of serious psychological trauma."

   "Are you saying that it was a bright spot in this tragedy?"

   He started to sweat, "We believe that the worst outcome is one that would have infringed on the future."

   "Can you say the same thing for the kidnapped Bakugo and Y/N? They enrolled at U.A. High with excellent marks and won both first and third place in the sports festival. In addition, during the incident with the sludge villain in middle school" The news reporter drilled into the school "Bakugou resisted the powerful villain alone, so he has a history of showing how tough and heroic he can be. On the other hand, the violence he showed in the finals and his attitude at the award ceremony shows that he is not always very stable mentally."

   The reporter jotted some notes down before continuing, "What if the villains kidnapped him because they had an eye on that? Kidnapping him with deceitful words, and dyeing him with the path of evil?"

   "What evidence do you have for saying that he has a future?" Another reporter asked.

   You could see Vlad King mumble something to Aizawa as he opened his mouth again, "As an educator, I take full responsibility for Katsuki Bakugou's violent behavior.    However, his actions at the sports festival originate in what he considers 'ideal strength.' He is trying harder than anyone in his pursuit of becoming the 'top hero.' If the villains saw that and thought they had an opening, then I believe they are being short-sighted."

   "That is not evidence, though."

   "This isn't a question of how you feel--"

   "We're asking whether or not you have a concrete plan in place."

   Nezu silenced the crowd, "We are not just standing around idly. We are currently investigating along with the police. We will definitely get our student back."

   "You said it, U.A. and Mr. Aizawa!" Bakugou shook from his stool, almost falling off of it. "That's how it is, you damn scum of a league!"

   "Fuck yeah!"

   Bakugou paused a little, he gave me a questionable glance. "...Fuck yeah! They went through all that trouble to mount a huge attack, and all they got was me. They even told me what they wanted."

   "You tell them!"

   "I sure will! To them, I'm an important person that they can use. Aren't I, Y/N?"