36

Jungwon walking towards Heeseung who sitting alone in the small garden which provided outside of the hospital.

"Oh you're here."

He chuckled. " I'm just take a fresh night air. It's so calm here."

"O-oh. Hyung. Take this."

Jungwon give a box of necklace to Heeseung.

" What is this?"

" You didn't have to sacrifice your feeling for other people. Take this and give it to Yeonja."

Jungwon sipped his coffee.

" I already know everything. ."

He sigh and tapped his shoulder.

" J-Jungwon I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

" Heeseung hyung. Please, put yourself first. Don't torture your heart like this. Useless."

Heeseung sigh and playing with his hand.

Jungwon hold his hand.

" At least you must do something. Don't buried your feeling just like that. She must know your feeling towards her."

He sigh and get up from the bench.

" Useless."

He pointed his finger to Jay and Yeonja who sitting a few bench away from his bench.

He walks away and leave Jungwon hanging there.

" Oh I see. They already kissed each other. Okay, I'll stop here too." Jungwon mumbled himself.

_______________________________________

" Yeonja, you rest okay? Take your medicine punctually. Don't forgot to drink a lot of water. I'll back to home now. Tomorrow I have meeting."

He cover Yeonja with blanket and caress her hair.

" After meeting tomorrow I'll visit you. See you-"

Yeonja grab his hand make him stop his way.

" C-can you s-stay with me t-tonight?" She stuttered in her way.

Jay sigh. " I want. But I'm sorry. I can't. Okay, look at me. I promise I'll settle my work as soon as possible and I directly visit you."

Yeonja let go his hand and nodded in respond.

As soon Jay lost from her sight, she cover her body with blanket and close her eyes.

In the middle of the night, she's awake and about to take a bottle of water on the table besides her. As she turns her body, she saw Jay who's fall asleep beside her.

" W-what he doing here?" She whisper herself in shocked.

" Aish, he must be tired. The whole day he was here with me."

Yeonja covering him with a blanket and lying facing him.

She sigh and started playing with his hair. " I don't know why. I feel safe around you. Even it's just a short time I met you, but I've never been happy like this. T-that kissed just now. My heart was pounding like hell. But I didn't take it serious. Maybe you want to make me calm on that time? Aish I'm so curious. Who's that lucky girl in your heart." She sigh.

"I know that you'll never falling in love with me. I'm sorry for loving you. Sir Jay, goodnight."

She smiles and turns her face another way.

" Aish I feel thirsty." Yeonja about to go to take her bottle on the table.

Jay grabbed her waist near to him and hug her tightly.

"Stay like this. Don't go anywhere."

Yeonja bulging her eyes and gulping.

She cleared her throat." S-sir I-I want to drink s-some water."

Jay get up from his bed and about to pouring a glass of water for her.

" It's okay , I can do it by myself."

Yeonja refuse and take a glass from Jay hand.

" Give me that water bottle."

" No." Jay hugging himself.

" Sir, give me that water bottle. I'm so thirsty right now."

" Call me by my name first." Jay pouting while hugging himself.

Yeonja sigh. " Jay.... Give me that bottle please..." She pouting and wink her eyes to Jay.

" Do you want to kill me or what! You really-" Jay slammed the bottle on the table make Yeonja startled in her way.

" W-Why ! I just want a glass of water. That's it !"

"W-why you must be that c-cute! You tease me or what now? Just ask me that you want some water, That's it ! Argh poor my heart.You feel this right now!

He take Yeonja's hand and put on his chest.

" See ! It's pounding like hell. You want me to die huh?"

" W-why are you smiling? I'm serious right now!"

" It's 3 a.m. I want to sleep now."

She chuckled and lying on the bed.

" Move a little bit." Jay take off his shoes and lying beside her.

" W-why you sleep here.. You must sleep at your house. It's more comfortable for you. You must rest, tomorrow you have a meeting right?"

" It's more comfortable around you." He whisper to her ear make she immediately lying and facing another way while pull the blanket covering her body.

" Yah. Sleep already? Yeonja.. facing me."

She close her eyes tightly.

" How dare you turning your back on your employer huh? I know that you're not sleep yet. Don't pretend.."

She sigh and turning herself to him.

" Yes, what do you want?"

Jay bring himself near to Yeonja make her startled in her way.

" Do you want to know the answer?"

" Answer? A-answer for what?"

Her heart start racing when Jay staring straight to her eyes.

Jay wrap his hand on her waist and pull her near to him.

" You're that lucky girl who's stay in my heart."

Yeonja chuckled. " Please sir,don't play around."

Jay pulled her into a deep kissed make Yeonja bulging her eyes and her heart start racing again.

" Now, you still want to say me playing around?"

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading ! 🤍🤍🤍