Chapter-32

.Familiarity.

3rd POV

We see a man on a beach, staring in the horizon. Seemingly looking at the sunset with sadness and longing. It's already been 400 hundred years, and he's still here. Waiting.

He already has a lot of stories to tell. He became strong because of experience and his teachings. He learned how to be... Gentle, because of him.

He learned how to view the world in a different perspective, because of him. He became who he is today because of him. He always wonders, what would happen to him if he didn't showed up in his life?

To let him see that there is still beautiful wonders out there. To let him see that there are still dragons out there with good intentions. That there are still... Interesting things that is waiting to be discovered.

That there is still a chance to change? He sometimes have nightmares that he will never come back. That he will leave him behind in this world. Alone.

But he couldn't just say that. He still have drakes to take care of. He still have everyone here who he sees as family. He couldn't just leave them behind like that.

'Heh, I really did become soft huh?'

He can still remember those warm memories he created 400 hundred years ago. Where he first met him, it was chaotic but he was glad he was able to meet him.

The sun has already been set. The night is approaching. The stars appeared. The ocean is now glistening.

It became cold but he doesn't care. The memories make him warm. He may have forgot the song that he sing to him, but whenever this view appears, he instantly remembers it, like he only sing it yesterday.

Humming the tone, the wind blows, but the night become warmer. Ah, he truly misses them.

"Uncle!!! Please come inside now! It's cold out there!!! C'mon! I made dinner!!! *Gasp! Big brother!!! Didn't I tell you to wait until we all eat together on the table?! Uncle, please hurry! Or else big brother will eat everything!!!"

Someone called, but the man merely chuckled at their antics. He got up from the sand and looked at the night sky one more time, he just smiled and walked to their shared house.

'Father... Wherever you are... I'm here, still waiting. Please come back home soon...'

<3 years time skip>

The house was a mess. The table and the chairs are either flipped or broken. The living room is on fire. The backyard has been destroyed. The kitchen seems like it has been swept away by a tornado.

All in all. The house was a mess. So, Acnologia did what he always did whenever they do this. He inhaled a deep breath and...

"YOU DAMN BRATS!!! ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO THE PUNISHMENT BOX WHEN I FIND YOU!!!!!!"

And so, the hunt of the drakes started.

<Time skip to 30 minutes>

We see Acnologia dragging a box on a cartwheel with seven children inside. You can clearly tell that he was PISSED as hell.

Meanwhile the drake's were still barking at each other. Spouting insults that I am sure it came from their Uncle. Wendy was still as sweet and innocent as a cinnamon bun.