{Solar} - fifth mamamoo member and the girls find out that you're dating

"We're going to take a break and get some food. Are you hungry too?" Moonbyul said as she wiped some sweat off of her forehead.

You and Solar were acting as though you were just scrolling through your phones as you sat beside each other.

There was a slight gap between you and you wanted nothing more than to close it and move into her arms and have her hold you tight.

But for now, since you can't do that because you're not alone, you're sharing flirty and cute messages.

"Who's all going?" You asked.

"The three of us, unless you want to tag along. Then the five of us."

"I'm not very hungry," Solar said. "I think I'm going to stay here and rest my eyes for a bit until you return."

"Okay. How about you, y/n?"

"I had a good breakfast and it's still early, so I'm not hungry right now."

"Alright. No problem. We'll see you both in a few!" Wheein said as she, Hwasa, and Moonbyul headed for the door, closing it behind them.

You and Solar sat still and in silence for a moment, just waiting to see if they'd return for any reason or if anyone else would walk in.

But once that moment was up, you knew they'd left and you finally had some alone time.

You locked your phone and put it on the floor as Solar did the same.

Smirking at you, she opened her arms and waited for you to move into them, which you happily did only a few seconds later.

"Finally, a little alone time." She said as she closed her eyes, breathing out a happy sigh as her heart felt so full over the warmth and happiness she felt.

You pulled away from the hug and she put her forehead on yours before taking your hands into hers and intertwining your fingers together.

"Are you doing okay? I know how tiring practice can be."

"It can be. But I've got you to lean on when things get rough. So yeah, I'm doing fantastic."

She smiled as she stared into your eyes, her brown ones starting to sparkle.

"How about you?"

"Great." She smiled. "Happy to finally have a few minutes with my girl."

"Me too." You said and gently placed your hand on her cheek, fingertips brushing across her soft skin. "How long has it been since we first started dating?"

"Three amazing, beautiful months and counting." She grinned.

"Do you think we should tell the girls? We're getting sorta serious and keeping this secret from them doesn't feel right."

"Sometime soon, yeah. For now, though, I think we should keep things between us. I like knowing that no one knows about us. There's just something so special about it."

"Okay." You said and felt your heart flutter as you thought about what she said.

You, too, enjoy the privacy of your relationship.

No one has found out about you being together.

For three months now, you've been dating and you're happier than ever.

You're actually a little surprised that you've made it this far without getting caught and without anyone, especially the girls, figuring things out.

You've been close with all of the members since before you even debuted and your bond is stronger than ever.