🍋Mikasa Ackerman🍋

She so pretty UGH.

"I've never done something like this before....." Mikasa said nervously as she looked down at her lap. She fiddled with her fingers. (Y/n) tilted her head. "You've  never done it with a girl?" She said looking at how Mikasa's face blushed over. "Yea....I-I've made out with girls and almost went further....but I always got too scared." Mikasa was beat red. (Y/n) giggled and lifted her chin to stare in her eyes. "That's ok with me. Do you want to?" She asked looking her face over. "Y-yea.....I do." Mikasa said licking her lips. (Y/n) nodded in agreement. She inched closer to Mikasa. "Can I kiss you?" She whispered, inches away from Mikasa's lips. Mikasa bit her lip and nodded. (Y/n) pressed her plump lips against Mikasa's. (Y/n) slid her hand around Mikasa's waist, pulling her onto her lap so she could straddle her. Mikasa whimpered softly. (Y/n) licked Mikasa's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Mikasa parted her lips, letting (y/n) slip her tongue inside of her mouth. Mikasa wrapped her arms around (y/n's) neck. (Y/n's) lips were so soft. They both pulled away from each other breathless. (Y/n) licked on Mikasa's neck, then sucked on it making sure she left a hickey. Mikasa moaned softly, loving the feeling of (y/n) giving her marks. (Y/n) rubbed her hands up and down Mikasa's back. She pulled away from her neck. "You okay?" (Y/n) was making sure that Mikasa was absolutely comfortable. "Yes, I'm good....I want more...." She whimpered out. "Yea? What do you want me to do for you pretty girl?" (Y/n) said looking up at her. "Can you- eat my pussy?" She whispered in embarrassment. "You want me to eat your pussy baby?" (Y/n) teased as she rubbed on Mikasa's thighs. "Yes, please..." Mikasa slid off of (y/n's) lap and sat back down on the mattress. "First, take everything off for me..." (y/n) said looking at Mikasa hungrily. "Everything?" Mikasa asked nervously. "Yes, everything. I wanna see you..." Mikasa swallowed the lump in her throat. "Okay...." She started with her white tank top. She slowly lifted it up. When it fully came up, Mikasa's tits fell out, her nipples got hard from the air hitting them instantly. She sat up on her knees and pulled down her shorts and panties, letting her shaved cunt be seen. She sat back and pulled them off her legs. She threw them to the side along with her tank top. She was fully naked. "O-ok, your turn." Mikasa said wrapping her hands around her own body.

(Y/n) started taking off her clothes as well, letting her curvaceous body be shown. Both of the girls were fully naked. (Y/n) crawled over to Mikasa, looking at how red her face was. She was so shy. "Mikasa..." (y/n) called out. "Yea?" She said as she kept looking down. "Move your hands for me..." (y/n) slid Mikasa's arm from around her body, letting her see Mikasa's tits. "Look at me Mikasa." She looked up at her. "Open your legs for me?" Heat rose from her body, making her face absolutely red. "Ok...." She whispered. Mikasa slowly opened her legs, exposing her pretty cunt. She was already wet. "It's so pretty..." (y/n) as she rubbed her fingers against Mikasa's clit. Mikasa whimpered at the feeling. (Y/n) rubbed circles around her clit, making her moan softly. "More....." Mikasa whimpered. She rubbed her fingers over her sensitive bud faster. Before Mikasa could think, (y/n) dipped two of her fingers inside of her wet cunt, making her gasp. "Oh-!" Mikasa gasped then moaned. She quickly covered her mouth to muffle her moans. (Y/n's) fingers were wet with Mikasa's slick, a Loud, squelching sound came from her fingers being knuckles deep inside of her. Mikasa's juices leaked onto the bed underneath them.

"Let me hear you Baby..."

(Y/n) said as she kissed on Mikasa's neck. Mikasa took her hand off of her mouth and bit her lip, whimpering at the feeling of her cunt being fucked by (y/n's) fingers. "Feels so goooddd." Mikasa moaned as her eyes rolled. (Y/n) sped up her fingers. "Don't stopppp." Mikasa said breathlessly. "I'm so close..." (y/n) kept fingering her, hearing Mikasa's pussy get louder. "I'm cumming-" Mikasa moaned. (Y/n) kept fingering her until Mikasa squirted all over her fingers, soaking the bed sheets underneath them. "Fuckkkk" she cried out. Mikasa's eyes rolled and thighs trembled. "Good girl..." (y/n) said as she slipped her fingers out of her cunt. She put her fingers in Mikasa's mouth, letting her suck off her slick. "You gonna let me eat it?" (Y/n) said as she watched Mikasa suck her fingers off. Her face was blushed over, eyes watery and dilated. "Mhm..." Mikasa said looking (y/n) in her eyes, fingers still in her mouth. "Good..." (y/n) taking her fingers out of her mouth, with a line of spit connected to them from Mikasa's lips.

"Lay back for me." (Y/n) ordered Mikasa. She did what she said, laying back on the bed. Her legs were opened, her pussy glistening from her last orgasm. "So fucking pretty" (y/n) praised as she crawled between her legs. (Y/n) licked between Mikasa's lips up to her clit. (Y/n) flicked her tongue over it, making Mikasa whimper. She started sucking on it, letting her spit coat Mikasa's cunt. Mikasa was moaning louder than before. (Y/n) spread Mikasa's legs wider, making it easier to suck on her pussy. She sucked on her clit more, then licked over it more. "That feels so good (y/n)...." Mikasa moaned. She sat up on her forearms to watch (y/n) eat her out. (Y/n) looked Mikasa in the eyes as she sucked on her clit more. (Y/n) sat up and spat on Mikasa's pussy. Then slipped her fingers back inside of her, "wait-!" Mikasa moaned out. (Y/n) fingered Mikasa as she sucked on her clit. "It's too muchhhh." Mikasa whined out. She tried to close her legs around (y/n's) head. But (y/n) didn't let her go that easy. She licked and sucked harder, as her fingers dipped deeper inside of her. "I'm gonna cum slow downnn!" Mikasa begged. (Y/n) showed no mercy. Mikasa's thighs began to shake violently. "I'm cumming- fuckkkk." Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her back arched off of the bed beneath her. She came all over (y/n's) soft lips.

(Y/n) sat up and crawled on top of Mikasa who was still trying to catch her breath. "....that was.....amazing." Mikasa said breathlessly. "Mhm..." (y/n) giggled, setting a kiss on her lips, letting Mikasa taste herself. "I wanna eat you out next time (y/n). Mikasa said rubbing up and down her brown arms. "Yea?"

"Mhm..."

Imma make a part two for this where Mikasa is the dominant one😈😈😈😈😈😈