39| Nightmares

CRUNCH
CRUNCH
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

What's that noise? It sounds so familiar, like something cutting something. It's making my tummy hurt.

SPACKSPACKSPACK

Now it sounds like something wet, something hitting the wall like paint being splashed against the wall or something. It sounds so familiar and makes my stomach squirm a bit, I feel like throwing up.

WAKEUP
WAKEUP
WAKEUP
WAKEUP

+++

[M/N] sits up from his bed and grasped the sheet to cover him as his eyes blinked a few times to adjust to the light but he glared at the clock beside him to see it was barely five in the morning. He groans and is laid back, his side throbs a bit but ignored it before slowly sitting up to get breakfast ready at least or clean. He stands up slowly before stretching his arms, his side hasn't really hurt in a while since the accident, probably due to Diluc's mother-hening. [M/N] walked upstairs to the first level and yawned, flicking the living room light on then moving to the coffee pot to make some coffee.

The last few days he had nightmares, always waking him up around four or five in the morning. He moved into the kitchen and his eyes squint a bit from the light but ignored it, he spots Zhongli, Thoma, and Albedo in the kitchen just sitting around with coffee cups in hand. 

"Oh, Good Morning, [M/N]." Thoma greets, beaming. He had been up an hour ago to get things together, to ease his mind lately, mostly about thinking about home and the commission. "Would you like some coffee?"

"Yes, please," [M/N] said as Thoma turns around to get another cup from the cabinet before moving along to get the cup ready. "Why are you guys up?"

"Force of habit." Thoma answered as he pours the coffee into the cup carefully.

"I don't sleep much, I simply entertain Klee with sleep." Albedo answers as he fiddled with the pencil in hand, looking to draw about their home. Mostly trying to remember the flowers back home.

"I have always been a early person, and I came here when I smelled coffee." Zhongli answers as he takes a little sip of his coffee. His amber eyes peered at to [M/N] and noticed the slight tired look on his face, "Why are you up? is your side still hurting?"

"No, not really, just had a weird dream and then I got thirsty and hungry." [M/N] explains as he thanked Thoma once he gotten his drink. He smiles a bit and takes a sip, "I have some planning to do anyway."

"Oh? What's the occasion?" Zhongli asked, eyebrow raised as [M/N] smiles, causing something to attack his heart a bit, or at least felt like an attack. He clears his throat and waited for [M/N] to explain.