Chapter 7

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Baji took a deep breath before he rang the door bel and Haruchiyo opened it.

"What do you want?"

"....can i go meet Hana?" Baji asked nervously.

"No." Haruchiyo curtly said and slammed the door in front of Baji's face.

Baji gasped, rUDE!

Baji stood there, pondering at the way the other guy acted at him and stared down at the box in his hands which had a turtle inside.

He went to the lake to clear his head and had found this turtle a few days back. He was planning to give this to Hana. He thought maybe this cute small turtle would make her happy and the turtle could be her friend.

He felt bad that he can't do anything when that incident happened. So he mans himself up and finally visit her with a turtle as a gift.

Baji even named the turtle Oogway, as he remembered Hana liked to watch kung fu panda.

I should get her a panda doll as well. He thought to himself before he rings the doorbell again.

Senju opened the door this time. As their eyes met, they both awkwardly look away.

"Can i come in? I..um..want to see Hana. I have a gift for her." Baji said.

Senju slowly nods. "Yeah...sure." she stepped to the side and Baji quickly comes inside the house.

He then saw Haruchiyo who was doing Hana's hair, putting cute hair clips on it along the way.

"Done!" Haruchiyo nods proudly to himself and Hana was eyeing the way she looked in front of the mirror after she was dolled up by Haruchiyo.

The girl gave a small laugh, "this is nice, Haru. I like it."

The boy's eyes sparkled, "You do?"

Hana nods and then she grabbed a mask before she puts it on.

Haruchiyo and Baji looked at Hana and gave her a sad smile. Senju, who was behind all of them wanted to join in and wanted to talk with Hana again, so she opened her mouth. "You look pretty, Hana!"

Hana gave her a side eyed look before giving her a close eyed smile and a nod. Haruchiyo was sneering at Senju and Baji only stood in the middle awkwardly.

"I hope you don't lie about that." Haruchiyo mumbled with a frown while looking at the other girl, "I'll cut your mouth."

Senju flinched and quickly run upstairs to her room. Baji looked at Haruchiyo, "o-oi...isn't that too much?"

Haruchiyo rolled his eyes, "what is?"

"You're threatening her too much...." the black haired boy mumbled.

"So what? Get to the point, you're wasting Hana's time here. She wants to go shopping."