xv. void

┓
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
void
{🗝}

                         ┕

DARKNESS DROWNED Kalani in her sleep, it was sickening and terrifying facing the fear of nothingness every night.

The floor underneath her would creak sending a shiver down her spine every step she took. Every cry she cried would just echo back, in her sleep she was forever alone.

Nothing could wake the girl, but daytime. Not even the monsters who whisper in her ear and touch her neck, not the snakes that crawl up her skin and bite her, the light was the only thing.

Yet tonight in the darkness she wasn't touched by anything, maybe it was because her loud stomps scared it all away as she stumbled over to a light source that just appeared.

The light became larger every step she took, twisting and turning to become something, or someone. She tried calling out— maybe someone was finally there to save her from her misery.

The light separated into two, two little children, then into two teenagers. Kalani took a tumble, tripping over thin air at the sight of them.

Once she had fallen they were gone. Kalani continued laying on the floor, her body was way to tired to even move an inch. She was still stuck in darkness.

Out of nowhere two hands shot into her view, the girl wanted to cry 'please don't hurt me' yet instead her body took the two hands standing up.

In front of her stood two men, boy in blue and red suits with a spider logo on the chest. They looked like her boyfriends— Peters Parker's Spider-Man suit.

"What- who are you" Kalani's words stumbled slightly, her head spun upon seeing anything other than darkness.

"You know"

"Peter Parker"

The two looked towards each other with a question look "I thought we weren't gonna say our names"

"Did you say your name was Peter Parker" Kalani questioned.

"No"

"Yes"

Kalani couldn't help but take in both their features, they get so familiar to her yet she couldn't understand where from.

With that the two had gone, she hadn't received anything from their visit apart from that they have the same name and suit as her boyfriend.

As the light shown through her bedroom window, Kalani said goodbye to the darkness once again. This time waking up with so many questions. Almost to many.

LILAH SPEAKS

THIS WILL BEGIN PROPERLY SOON! I just wanted to add this little part of her meeting both Peters and getting déjà vu!