25 | Hero Killer

"Kids, you guys sure help us a lot. You're sure you interning at Endeavour Hero Agency?" Hosu's Chief of Police, Tsuragamae approached Quake.

"Yeah! Saving people is our big priority," Quake nodded at them.

"C'mon, let's go to that location right now!" Thorn dragged Quake as he worried about the others.

"Mr. Police Officer, please follow us. There's actually something that trouble us. Let's Thorn show you the direction. I will go first!" Quake as soon as he called out Giga.

"Alright. Hop in, kid," one of the polices let Thorn hopped in the police car.

He nodded at the chief as he would go with Boboiboy first. Tsuragamae nodded and they would catch up later.

"Let's go!" Thorn happily accepted the offer.

"Everyone, please be safe," Quake could feel his anxiety rising as he was almost arrived at the location.

He suddenly saw something at the sky as he was at the top of Giga. It was Nomu, picked up someone. Quake immediately gasped as soon as he recognized the dark crimsion hat that dropped down from Nomu. Thunderstorm was carried by it.

"GIGA!" Quake jumped down as soon as Giga ran to the scene.

"EARTH GRAB!" Giga followed the instruction and immediately grabbed Nomu that flying in the sky.

Thunderstorm immediately fell from the hold. Quake got the falling Thunderstorm on his arms before he could crash into the ground. He perfectly landed on the ground, not too far from the rest and not too far from Giga.

"QUAKE!" Blaze, Ice and Todoroki were glad that Thunderstorm had been saved by Quake just in time.

"ANOTHER BOBOIBOY?" the rest. Yes, another Boboiboy in brown theme arrived.

There was something bothering them. Thunderstorm fell unconscious? Yes, he fell unconscious, lied in the arms of Quake. His hair was revealed his white streak as his dark crimson hat was not covering his hair anymore.

"Thunderstorm!" Quake shook him lightly, no response.

"What HAPPENED?" Blaze was panicking all over. Ice tried all his best to keep him calm down.

This was not their first time seeing one of them immediately fell unconscious. This was their first time they didn't merge back immediately after one of them fell unconscious. Something was wrong.

"Don't tell me this is not normal at all," Todoroki noticed Blaze's distressed face and he knew something was wrong.

"Todoroki, Boboiboy, what the actual on earth happened?" the rest at the same time.

There was Giga, struggled to hold Nomu. Only Stain noticed this. He immediately cut the roped and licked Nomu's blood on one of the Pros' face.

Everyone was in great shock that Stain had escaped. Quake immediately created Earth Wall for themselves, as Stain was gonna attack them. But he didn't, his eyes glowed red as he freed.

Stain leapt onto the Earth Wall and jumped to the Nomu. Giga didn't do anything at all. Giga just let it happened as Nomu suddenly unmoved in its hand.

Stain landed on its hand, raised the knife on his hand and stabbed the brain on the Nomu!

Everyone, except the original elemental duo was even more in great shock. Stain killed Nomu in the hands of Giga in front of their eyes.

"The idiots have come out, huh? I'll dispose them later-"