$ 31 $

CHAPTER 31
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Fezco's grandma was a motherfucking G.

She took Fezco in after discovering that his piece of shit dad would abuse him, and she didn't like to involve herself in other people's shit, but like Fez, she only did it for the ones she really loved.

And even though she wasn't like, the best guardian...she taught him everything he knew about life.

He didn't really know much about his mom. His grandma never really liked to talk about her, except to occasionally say that she had a pure heart and that his dad always took advantage of that.

Fez's grandma only ever said that because she knew he had a pure heart too. That's also why she would tell him not to fall in love. She didn't want him to be taken advantage of.

Fezco didn't know that though. He just thought she said it because she had bad experiences in that department.

He listened to her though. Up until he caught feelings for Star. Hard feelings. Like, feelings that lasted for years.

He didn't know he was in love. He just thought it was a crush...

And then she liked him back. And they became a thing. And that's when he realized it. He was in fucking love.

He always wondered what his grandma would think. Would she be as supportive as Hector was? Shit, who knows.

She was unpredictable. But that's what Fez liked about his grandma.

He also liked that she didn't treat him like a kid. Turned him into her business partner when drug dealing, which is what introduced him to the life. He went to school, and when he paid attention, he did well. Especially in math.

But one day, when he was like 13, he came home from school, and there was a baby sitting in the hallway.

He didn't know who the baby was, but so much always happened so fast he decided it was better not to ask questions.

His grandma gave him a quick explanation though: "Some cunt mother gave him to me as collateral. He's ours till 5 p.m. Call me when his mama gets here."

The baby was really cute, but no matter what Fez did, he couldn't get him to stop crying. He probably just missed his mom. But she never came back to pick him up.

Then Star came over so she and Fez could work on an art project they were doing together to help him pass the class.

Fezco had put the baby in her arms so he could try to find something else to distract him with, and the crying stopped.

The baby stared up at Star with the most adoring eyes, as if she were his mother that finally showed up.

And that baby?

That baby was Ashtray.

"You're so extra."