25. Fall More In Love Every Day

~Calum

We fell asleep happy together.

With my head rested on her chest, her cautious fingers gently ran through my curls until the movements stopped altogether.

I knew she was asleep by this. She would never purposely stop doing something so soothing, and I would never fall asleep until I knew she was.

Her heart had been racing minutes passed what we had done and I could tell something was on her mind.

I wish I would have spoken up and said that whatever is happening between us right now won't be over when we wake up.

It's been an hour since we fell asleep and I'm the first one awake. My head rises up and down with every breath she takes. Her skin feels so warm pressed against mine, its heaven in her arms and I never want to get up.

Normally I would be cautious of waking her up, but because we have places to be I don't pay much mind to it. I yawn and slowly lift my head up from her chest to look at her pretty face.

I'm sure that I am still in a state of shock, there is no way we just did what we did. I'm dreaming, I have to be.

As if on cue, her eyes slowly blink awake and she stares deeply into mine, "Hi Paige." I smile looking down at the girl, my voice groggy from tiredness and our previous activities.

"Hi Calum." She smiles back up at me, her hand is lifted up and placed on the side of my cheek. I lean down and press a kiss to her lips. It's shocking to me that I can do that now.

"How'd you sleep?" I'm humoring her, we hardly even slept for an hour.

Her smile grows wider until I can see all of her sparkling white teeth, "Better than I have in a long time." Paige's response makes me feel good inside. I know how it feels being unable to sleep, some of the best sleep I've ever gotten was whenever Paige and I would share a bed.

"I'm glad." I bury my head into her neck and begin pressing kisses to the side opposite of where I left a hickey. My kisses grow more aggressive in one particular area and she hums in pleasure, tilting her head to allow me more access.

I continue sucking, kissing, and using my tongue in that area knowing it makes her feel good. "How are you so good at that?" She says breathlessly. I smirk against her neck and choose not to respond.

Paige hardly notices the comments she makes unawarely. It's cute. I'm glad that she isn't afraid of speaking her mind around me.

I press a kiss to the mark I created and lift myself completely off of her. I'm preparing to put my clothes back on so I can leave to get ready for the concert, but she stops me. "Where are you going?" She sits up on the bed pulling a sheet over her and using it to cover herself.

"To get ready?" I point to the clock that sits on the nightstand. She looks back at me disappointedly. "Is something wrong?" I drop my clothes back on the floor and shift myself closer to her.

"Not necessarily," She says. "I was just hoping we could talk."

"About what?" I furrow my eyebrows while putting my boxers on.

She bites her lip, looking anywhere but at me. It makes me worry that this is where we end what I thought we were finally starting to build back up again. Maybe us having sex proved to her that she really does not want this? That any future I had high hopes for were nonexistent.

I place my finger under her chin and use it to pull her face so that she looks at me. Her eyebrows are furrowed and her eyes hold so much fear. "Talk about what Paige?" I repeat.