𝐷𝑂𝑅𝐾𝑌 𝑆𝑃𝐼𝑁𝑊𝐻𝐸𝐸𝐿

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"Carlos, I will seriously turn you into a frog." She threatened him one more time, causing the boy to jump through the joysticks on the couch.

"I'm going, I'm going." He said seriously as he grabbed his jacket and ran out of the door, past Lorelei, who once Carlos was far enough smiled.

Although she threatened the boy, twice, she wouldn't actually turn him into one, even if she did, she'd find him the cutest female frog to live a long life with.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

"Evie, check your mirror

"Evie, check your mirror." Lorelei called out lowly as all of them continued to run, they were either supposed to turn right or left in a few feet, but she couldn't remember.

"Is my mascara smudged?" That was the first thing Evie asked back as she pulled out her mirror, immediately looking at her reflection to check her makeup.

"Yeah," Mal answered sarcastically as she turned her head to look at her, luckily there wasn't anything she had to look out for. "and hey while you're at it, why don't you see if you can find us the wand?"

"Sure thing," Evie said as she realized that Mal had been, being sarcastic as she quickly whispered the question to the mirror. " this way."

With that she turned to the left, the rest of them following behind her until they finally made it to the building, where they all stood outside the doors looking at the guard who was just sitting there.

"That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Jay asked with a light snicker, causing Mal and Lorelei to look at him their anger slightly rising.

"Yeah, it's kind of dorky." Carlos whispered after him, letting out his own small snicker causing the sisters to glare at the two of them.

"It's magic, it doesn't have to look scary as long as it works," Lorelei told him as she shoved her shoulder into his almost making him fall before she turned to Mal. "this one's yours, do a spell and knock out the guard."

Hearing her words, Mal quickly pulled out the spellbook from the back of her pants, flipping until she found the page with the right spell.

"Magic spindle, do not linger, make my victim, prick a finger." Mal spelled running her hand across the words of the book, but the spell only caused him to walk over to it and nothing else.

"Wow M, I'm impressed." Jay said lowly clapping his hands as he snickered at the spell, causing Mal to roll her eyes at him.

"I got chills." Carlos said holding up his hands, showing off the 'chills' that he did not have over his arms, his words causing Lorelei to once again shove him with her shoulder.

"You know what," Lorelei said angrily as she too whipped out her spellbook, flipping through the pages for a more powerful spell. "prick the finger, prick it deep, send my enemy, off to sleep."

Her spell caused the guard to stand again from his chair, moving over to the spin wheel and pricking his finger against the small needle.

Immediately he yawned after pricking his finger, then he slowly laid down on the podium it stood on, falling into a light slumber.

"Although he's sleeping, it's a light one, anything could wake him up so be quiet." Lorelei warned as she stood up from her crouched position, the rest of them following her to stand up straight.

"Not so dorky now, huh Jay?" Mal asked smirking at Jay before she went to open the door only to find it locked, as she yanked at it a few times.

"It's locked Mal," Lorelei said as she pulled her hand from the door, causing Mal to let out a small huff. "if you keep it up, you'll wake Sir snooze-a-lot."

Lorelei pointed her thumb over her shoulder at the guard, who had started to move a lot in his sleep before settling and going back to snoring.

"Stand back." Jay said as he moved them out of the way, a cocky smirk on his face as he took a few steps back getting ready to kick the door open.

Seeing him doing this despite her warning, Lorelei was going to stop him but Mal quickly put out her hand stopping her as she opened up her book again.

"Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick." Mal said the spell, causing the doors to burst open on their own, at the same time jay went to kick it causing the boy to land on the floor.

The other four Vks laughed at him, as they started walking forwards the girls did not bother to help him up at all.

"Coming?" Mal asked as she passed, ruffling his beanie as she did so, Lorelei repeating her movements as she and Evie followed behind her.

"Come on, Jay." Carlos said as he stopped behind him, trying to help the boy up, but Jay only pushed him away with a scoff.

"I'm good." Jay said as he dusted off his vest, before following the girls leaving Carlos there, who looked completely confused at his attitude.

"Just trying to help." Carlos said his tone coming out offended his words louder than he meant them to be as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Shh, Carlos!" Mal yelled back lowly to him, causing the boy to jump before he hurried to follow them as they turned the corner, leaving him.

"Coming." Carlos said as he started running trying to catch up with the rest of them, which he did pretty quickly, he was surprisingly a fast runner.