Freaking Out / Forty - Five

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a week that I've got back home and ever since I got out of the train, I have been begging my mom to let me visit The Burrows but every answers I get is just...

"No! I already told you it's too dangerous for you," she sighs as she annoyingly picks up stack of work papers on her office table, "for you to be going out alone already, but to a place that you don't even know?" she looks at me, slamming the thick pile of papers neatly on top of another thick pile of papers.

Agghh, Asian mums.

She has been doing paper works after paper works from the Ministry that kept coming to her for the past days. She also believes that Voldemort is back when I told her exactly what Dumbledore has said to us. 

She will always believe what Dumbledore says.

And George and I have also been owling back and forth the past days about me coming to him or not, that he misses me so much that it started to annoy Fred and that his mother is excited to see me again which warms my heart so much. 

And mother already knows that we are dating since George couldn't help but embraced me in his arms and gave me a peck on my head as soon as we both got out of the train, right in front of her, not knowing that the lady standing in front of him was my mother.

Gladly, she approves.

"But mother, he gave me the address and yes, I do know the whole family." I stare back at her with the letter that have the address in hand, "Practically." I shrug with an awkward shake of head.

"It does not matter if you know the family or not." she grunts as she walks up to me after slamming yet another stack of files on the other side of her table, "We can't trust anyone. What if they're followers of The Dark Lord?" she questions, putting hands on her hips with a raised eyebrow.

I think jokers like the twins would rather make fun of him.

"Mum-" I huff, "They really don't look like they'd support that no nose, pale skin snake." I chuckle while she walks past me to the living room, "Come on, mum." I groan, following her to the living room where she's now clearing the space with her wand.

"I said no and that's the final answer." she sits down on the sofa, putting her wand on the glass table, "Now, where's the address?" she turns to me with her hand out, "Show me." 

I exhale as I walk to her and sit beside her as I give her the letter in my hand and she immediately scans it.

"Hmm, Ottery St Catchpole?" she slightly gasps in surprise, "They're quite near The Fawcetts." her lips moving while a finger points at the sentences, trying to read more but I quickly took it from her, "Don't worry, I'm not reading anything more." she giggles, taking her wand off the table.

"So, no or yes?" I ask, tucking the letter quickly away from her as I look at her.

"I'll think about it." she grins, making me roll my eyes, "But what was his name? Greg? Grayson?" she chuckles, opening the TV with her wand.

Greg?!

"I would never date a Greg, mother." I exhale offendedly, "His name is George Weasley." I cross my arms as I lay back onto the sofa.