Announcement!

The cover is not mine and sorry to wrong Grammer
.................................................................................

PLOT:

I was controlled by my family in my past life I was being perfect let's say, There isn't a single thing I haven't experienced.

Born with an unlucky and boring life, my life quickly grew exhausted and tiresome after the death of my parents, who left me in charge of their business. But when I was on my way to a birthday celebration at the age of 29,

I was tragically hit by a truck, only to mysteriously find myself reborn into the world of the popular anime "Detective Conan", which my friend had highly recommended during my previous life.

And the top of that i eventually discovered who am I,

I was a character that neither a villain nor an extra, but the older twins sister of a heroine who originally does not exist.

My rebirth brought to me my identity as a character neither villain or extra, but a mysterious older twin sister of the main heroine.

I accepted this new fate, living life the way I want, avoiding changing the plot of the original work and pursuing the lazy life of comfort I had always desired, but I guess it's became different when I slowly getting attach to the characters.

""We're going meet again, and watch together the four seasons i promise"

Said by shiho who's making a promise to me despite knowing the plot about tragic life of miyano sisters i decided to save them.

"Since I'm bored, let's save them in this life!"

Her story of a lazy and bored protagonist wishes to rest and enjoy the slothful lifestyle in this lifetime, aiming towards a goal of protecting Akemi and Shiho from their tragic fates in the original story!

Will her desire for rest and relaxation become her downfall, or will she rise to the call of adventure and make it her own?

Title: The Girl is Bored Today!
Alternative: The Girl will Live What She Want !

Started: March 16 2022
Ongoing