12

The news about Itadori Yuuji dying because of Sukuna has reached the two teachers. They were pissed when they knew this, blaming the higher-ups for the wrong information that the cursed spirit they were exorcising was not higher than a first grade curse when it was actually a Special Grade.

Here they are now waiting in Shoko's clinic..

"So you three are gonna just watch there?"

When Shoko said that, the Pink-haired boy laying on the hospital bed suddenly woke up.

"WOAHHH I'M NAKED!!.." Itadori looked around to see two women seeing him naked.

"ummm...isn't it embarrasing that there's two women seeing me naked haha.." Itadori laughed nervously.

"YUUJI-KUN! WELCOME BACK!" Gojo cheered as he high-fived Yuuji.

"Itadori-kun, welcome back." Unohana also greeted.

"Shoko write on his record that his dead. Don't say that he's alive so the higher-ups won't know.." Gojo demanded.

Shoko looked at him warily and decided to do what he said.

________________________________________________________________________

'Hmm, so Captain Unohana was alive after that war? interesting..'

Unohana went on mission with Isane  while Gojo and Yuuji stayed at the other side of the school where no one can see them.

"Isane, Please elimanate them." Unohana commanded, Isane who listened to her senior, she lunges on the special grade curses, in one slice of her zanpakuto the curses were exorcise. Isane is strong enough to be a Special Grade Sorcerer but she doesn't want to be promoted so she can stay with her beloved Captain.

The curses were exorcised, with that they started to leave when suddenly-

A familiar spiritual pressure was released.

'WHO WAS THAT?' three people thought.

"Isane!" Unohana was worried when the spiritual pressure that was released made Isane drop on her knees. 

"Cap..tain.." As if she was on autopilot she called Unohana a Captain for feeling the spiritual pressure, it reminded her of the old days when she would call her Captain when someone released a spiritual pressure. It also comforts her calling Unohana like that, she felt safe.

'WHOSE SPIRITUAL PRESSURE WAS THAT-' Unohana widens her eyes even when that didn't really affect her but once the spiritual pressure was gone, they tried to be on guard as fast as possible.

'WHAT WAS THAT-' Itadori and the other people in school thought who felt the pressure despite them being far away from Unohana's location.

"Captain..who was that?It was familiar but I can't seem to remember- I'm sorry.." Isane was teary-eyed after all that coughing and thinking that he disappointed her Captain.

"I don't remember too Isane... There is no need for you to apologize, Let's head to school first to treat you and think about that after okay?" Unohana frowned with a distasteful look on her face thinking who could possibly that be.

She carried Isane on her arms and looked around if the person who did that was still around.

'They're gone...' She said, she then looks at Isane who seems to be in a bad state. She  started to use shunpo and get to school as fast as she can. She will definitely inform Gojo about this.

In a few seconds she was in her room, she puts Isane on her bed and begins to treat her, they were supposed to discuss about that but seeing Isane so worn out she decides to leave her for a while and immediately goes to the other side of the school where Gojo is with Itadori.

"Oh hi Unohana-sensei!" Itadori greeted which he received a smile from his female teacher.

"Oh Unohana you're back! did you have fun?" Gojo assumed thinking that she was the one who released that earlier.

"We have a big problem." Unohana said sternly with a frowning face.

 Gojo and Itadori seeing her like this was bothering him so they went to the living room.

"What's the problem Unohana?" Gojo asked immediately.

"That spiritual pressure..was not mine. It was familiar but I can't remember who it belonged." She said solemnly.

"Huh.. so if someone who is strong like you looks troubled about that..It seems that guy is way out..of my league.. and we also have a problem, last night there were unregistered special grade curses who ambushed me.." Gojo said slowly looking at Unohana's reaction.

Unohana frowned, they have a lot of problems to deal with for the incoming days.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but- you're saying that Unohana-sensei is stronger than you?!" Yuuji exclaimed. 

"heheh yes! but keep it a secret okay?only the three of us knows that we better keep our mouths shut!" Gojo said with his carefree attitude to lighten up the mood.

Itadori sweatdropped but nods in understanding, he asked Unohana about her abilities and she begins to tell him that she was a Soul Reaper and that they were born with a cursed tool called zanpakuto, telling him that her final technique was called Bankai, and not domain expansion because her domain can only heal living organisms and is not suitable for combat.

"BUT YOU LOOKS SO YOUNG!- AND YOU CAN USE BANKAI?THATS SO COOL!" the boy yelled out of amazement.

Which only caused his two teachers to chuckle.

"Satoru, Itadori, I better get going. Isane is not really in a good condition."Unohana informed him to leave to treat Isane.

"Of course Unohana!! bye bye!." "Bye Unohana-sensei!!" The two males greeted.

"Bye."

________________________________________________________________________________

Isane was already awake by the time Unohana arrived, Unohana immediately asked how she was feeling which she replied to that she was doing fine than earlier. They talked about the person who did that earlier.

"Isane, after the war did you see anyone that was alive?" Unohana finally asked about the war.

"I can't really remember... but.. I'm not sure but I saw Urahara Kisuke was laying on the groung with blood, Byakuya Kuchiki was fighting a giant Sternritter together with Hitsugaya Toshiro.. I saw them all during the war.. but I don't know what happened after.." She paused. "OH! and I saw Sosuke Aizen who was unsealed by Urahara-san-" Isane stopped talking when she saw Unohana's alarmed face who realized that the spiritual pressure earlier belonged to Sosuke Aizen.

"We're in big trouble, We can't rely on the sorcerers since we're the stronger one here they'll be dead the second they're in front of Aizen.."Unohana worried.

"But I have a plan, if I once thought that I was the last soul reaper and saw you now... there must be a chance that we will meet the others." Unohana said with a determined face.

"How will we meet them????" Isane asked.

"We'll release our spiritual pressures in different areas." Unohana replied.

'As expected from my captain!! so smart and delicate!'Isane smiled at the thought.

__________________________________________________________________

(AIZEN-SAMMAA AHHHH I'LL BE YOUR FCKING MAID!)

GAAAAAAAHAAAWWWDAYUMMM