End of Summer, the rat and Dementors

"Yo loverboy, you've made the front page." Roger said with a large grin as he tossed a copy of the Daily Prophet to a wet haired Harry, who had just finished changing into more comfortable clothes after his shower.

He groaned when he saw it was the new Butterbeer advertisement,

"Damn Harry, you're so lucky, everyone with an ounce of brains know that Ashley Taylor has the hottest ass of any model." Jeremy Bale said as he sipped his Butterbeer on the large dinner table.

"Men…." Nicole Hartman snorted in the seat next to the American born Englishman, flicking strands of dark brown hair from the front of her face as she glared annoyingly at all the male organisms in the room with her dark brown eyes, which pretty much was everyone. As the captain of the Hollyhead Harpies, she was retained on the team since she scored 290 points in their first practice session and had impressed the boss to keeping her on the team, along with her was her fellow club teammate and reserved goalkeeper, Cassandra Hill; who wasn't pleased to be Daniel Jones' backup but had to relent when he saved more penalties than she did, they were the only two women on the team.

"What? It's not our fault that we were built to submit to the opposite sex." Jeremy retorted.

"Too right you are, dear brother of mine." His identical twin Jason quipped.

"I heard dear Harrikens had the chance of getting acquainted with Ms. Ashley not too long ago." Jeremy commented, drawing loud sniggering from Elan from the sofas, he was busy reading a copy of '100 most desirable Quidditch Players 1992-93"

"They did more than that." He snickered and yelped when a baseball narrowly missed him.

"Be careful with that! I got that for my tenth birthday." Jason said as he quickly went to retrieve his prized possession, causing his twin to laugh incessantly.

"Just drop it, there is nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, between us. It was just an advertisement, why is the whole world thinking that there's a relationship." Harry grumbled and walked towards his room, much to the dismay of the twins, who very much wanted to tease him more about it.

Coach Ray Andersen later surprised the squad at dinner when he announced that all the players on the team will be receiving a Firebolt, the new prototype broom that was said to be superior to the Nimbus 2001 in every way.

Half an hour later, Puddlemere United's empty stadium was lightened by its glorious lights, sounds of broomsticks accelerating along with joyful laughter and shouts that echoed throughout the summer night.

"This broom is amazing, one hundred and fifty miles per hour, Nimbus' going to have a tough time competing with this baby." Roger whistled as he held the Firebolt much like a mother would hold her first-born child. Harry just chuckled when he imagined the picture of Roger taking the Firebolt to bed with him, when the others looked questioningly at him, he just waved them off with a hand.

Harry had mixed feelings when he entered his room and took out his loyal Nimbus 2000 that had never failed him,"This was my first broom, the start of my dreams." He thought as he ran a hand down the handle, he would keep and cherish it forever; originally Sirius had wanted to buy the broom for him but he had rejected the proposal because he loathed people giving him charity.

After thoroughly polishing both his Nimbus for the last time and his newly acquired Firebolt, Harry changed into his nightclothes and slipped into unconsciousness as he pulled the covers over him. The atmosphere during breakfast the following day was melancholy and surprisingly quiet. Ray Anderson stood up at the middle of their meal at the head of the long, well furnished dinner table and praised the entire team for their performances in addition to their positive attitudes and finally, he informed the team to stay fit and refrain from partying too much; he glared seriously at his three chasers as he enunciated his last point, which caused the three of them to look back at him innocently.