chapter 17: another place?

(Welcome to chapter 17! I hope tou guys enjoy the chapter just like you did to the other chapters!)

(3rd pov)

Metal sonic started to twitch as sparks of electricity jolted from the attack that cut him in half. Metal Sonic's glowing red eyes looked at y/n before the eye's suddenly turned blue as metal sonic implodes which covers y/n as well which created a cloud of smoke.

Speed: y/n!

Once the smoke dissapears y/n wasn't there neither was there any pieces of metal sonic.

(Elsewhere and also y/n pov)

I open my eyes to find myself on what appears to be docks. And apparently im sitting on my ass like a lazy idiot.

Y/n: what the hell? Where am i?

I stand up and observe what is around me or more specifically infront of me.

Y/n: ok. Where. How. And why did i get teleported? You know what, i think one out of the three of these questions was answered.

Kōhai: this place is unfamiliar to me.

Exe/tails: same/same here.

Rakutagi: ok what the hell is this?

Y/n(mind): asking the wrong guy for questions.

???: hey who the hell are you?

(3rd pov)

Y/n quickly turns around while summoning his sword and points it at the unknown person and looks at the person. As he does this the unknown person quickly pulls out a blade as well which makes y/n look at them in confusion.

Y/n: really? An oversized scissor blade?

???: shut the hell up! At least i don't pull a damn sword out of thin air.

Exe:they got you there.

Y/n(thoughts): oh shut up exetior.

Y/n:anyways who the hell are you?

???:first tell me who you are asshat!

Y/n: fine. The name is y/n, now what's your name.

???: the name is ryuko matoi! Remember that name well.