Paper Flower

NEXT DAY

Y/N bit her lip, taking a deep breath. She's waiting for Scarlett to open the door for her.

The sun is about to set, which is perfect. Y/N spent all day preparing for their date, she wanted it to be perfect yet warm. She wants Scarlett to enjoy and at the same time, the actress is relaxing.

She's nervous, she hopes Scarlett will love what she prepared. She spent her morning buying stuff that she'll need, she even borrowed Rose to help her bake some cookies. She wanted to include Rose with the preparation, and it was totally worth it because the little girl was so excited the whole time. But they did kind of trashed the kitchen, Y/N cleaned it though. She doesn't want her moms to spank her, only the green eyed actress can— can scold her.

Anyway, her preparation is nothing too exaggerated or expensive, but it's sincere and she really planned on it and took care of everything by herself. Aside from the baking, Rose helped with them. Speaking of Rose, she'll be with her moms while she take Scarlett on a date.

Y/N almost jumped when the door opened and her nostril are invaded by Scarlett's scent, which melted her. She looked up and she was face to face with a goddess such as Scarlett Johansson.

The beautiful green eyed actress is wearing something simple and looked comfortable, but it still looks so fancy

The beautiful green eyed actress is wearing something simple and looked comfortable, but it still looks so fancy. Scarlett can really rock everything she wears, she's always so beautiful, it's amazing.

"Hey, Scar." Y/N greeted, almost like she's breathless. Which she was at the moment, Scarlett just hit her heart with that look and smile. Ah, she's so beautiful! She thought.

Scarlett smiles, "Hey, hon."

Oh, god! Y/N shrieked inside her head, her knees getting weak. "You looked gorgeous." She said and smiles genuinely.

Scarlett smirks, "Really? Says the one who look like an angel, you're so beautiful, baby." She said with a kiss on Y/N's cheek.

Y/N smiles shyly, "I um, I got you this." She said and showed Scarlett what she's been hiding behind her. It's a bouquet of red roses, with a paper flower at the middle. "I bought it from a really nice lady at the park. And I um, I made that paper flower myself, I want you to have a flower from our first date that will never wither." She said, blushing shyly.

Scarlett almost teared up at the sweet gesture, but she held herself together. She took the flowers from Y/N and smelled them, they smell wonderful and it looks beautiful too. She wordlessly pulled Y/N into her house, closing the door behind the soldier and cupping her right jawline with her free hand and connected their lips in a passionate kiss.

It was so sudden that Y/N had to hold onto Scarlett's waist for support. She leaned backwards and rests her back against the door, melting into the passionate kiss. She sneaked her hands inside Scarlett's brown long coat and gripped onto her clothed waist, tilting her head to deepen the kiss.

Scarlett moans quietly, caressing Y/N's jawline. She licks Y/N's bottom lip, asking for an entrance and when the soldier opens her mouth, she explore them with her tongue. It was heaven for Scarlett.

When air is needed, they pulled away.

"I... I would never get tired of kissing you." Scarlett spoke, breathlessly. That kiss took her breath away, always does with Y/N.

Blushing, Y/N smiles softly. "Me too."

Scarlett pecked Y/N's lips three times before she completely pulled away. "Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers, baby. I love them, especially this one." She said and pointed to the paper flower.

"Yeah?" Y/N smiles.

Scarlett nodded, smiling. "Yeah. Let me just put them in a vase." She said and walked towards the kitchen with Y/N following behind. "Not the paper flower though, I'll put it in my room later."

***

HALF HOUR AGO

"Wait," Scarlett's eyes widened when she opened the car door and got outside. "I know this place..."

Y/N smiles, biting her lip. She's still nervous about this, but she just have to trust herself that she did a good job with this one.

Y/N brought Scarlett to a very familiar place for both of them. It was an old and abandoned house, Scarlett was actually the one who found this place a very long time ago. Ever since then, this is the place she goes to whenever she wants to be alone. And Y/N was the only one she trusted to know about the place and she would bring Y/N there sometimes and they would just bond there and do whatever the hell they want. They were happy.

It was a happy place. An abandoned place, kinda looks creepy. But not to Scarlett and Y/N. This is a place they felt free from the public eyes. This is their place.

"You mentioned that you stopped coming here six years ago because of busy schedules and all. So I thought why not come back here together? And I just thought that our first date will be perfect here." Y/N said, while pulling Scarlett inside. "Remember that one room we always go to? I made some cleaning and also decorated the room, and this is what it looks like..."

Y/N opened the door to reveal the room she worked with all morning for their date today.

(Saw this online and I had the idea

(Saw this online and I had the idea. Cute right?<3)

"What do you think?" Y/N asked, biting her lip.

Scarlett gasped, "Y/N... this is perfect, oh my god. This is beautiful!" She said.

Y/N sighed in relief, "You like it?"

"I love this!" Scarlett squealed, and pulled Y/N inside the blanket fort.

There are some foods there, snacks, sweets, drinks, and a bottle of champagne. And of course, Scarlett's favorite, buffalo chicken wings. And The Notebook's ready to be played.

"You're fucking amazing." Scarlett said, shaking her head in amazement. "This is perfect."

"Anything for you, Scar." Y/N said, smiling.

And she didn't even said the best part yet, she'll wait for the perfect time for that.