- 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝗞𝗮𝗰𝗶 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀 managed to get downstairs. Dressed in an extremely oversized sweater and baggy jeans, she managed to get to a table without her bump being revealed. She really did have superpowers now, or somebody special was looking out for her, because there was no way she could've done this by herself.

However, her experience before joining her family at the restaurant wasn't as expected.

Sarah had left a few moments after her brother, which meant Kaci should've been alone in the penthouse. But she wasn't. She took her opportunity to pile on the thickest outfit she could, bearly capable of concealing her bump, before she heard the noises coming from the hall.

After the other day, Kaci was on her highest guard around the entire hotel. The men were still not caught; they could come back take her at any given moment, because clearly they had what they needed to break into the penthouse. Metal spoon in her hand, Kaci slowly stepped outside her room.

"Shut up," somebody hissed, a female voice, young.

"You're the one talking," another agued, this time male.

"There's definitely nobody here, right?" a second boy questioned.

"Definitely not," the final one answered. "The whole family is downstairs for dinner."

Kaci rolled her eyes, putting down her cutlery weapon, and stormed through the hall and into her dadʼs set rooms. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

At the demanding sound of Kaci Flores, the four pouges flinched and turned around to face her furious look.

"You said nobody was here," Pope Heyward hissed, looking up at JJ Maybank, who grinned at the girl in front of him.

"Hey, Princess, miss me?" he said, ignoring his friend.

Kaci sent him his own personal glare. "Yes, in the last ten minutes, my heart has ached so badly for you," she deadpanned, rolling her eyes. "What are the four of you doing here?"

Kiara Carrera crossed her arms stubbornly, a pout on her face. "We don't have to tell you shit," she spat.

Kaci turned to her, pursing her lips and raising her brows. "Don't act like you're not terrified of me, Tomato," she stated, and gestured to the three boys around them. "Just 'cause you're back with these guys again doesn't take away the fact that I dragged your ass to England and back."

John B and JJ accidently snorted, swiftly covering their mouths and humour when both girls turned to glare at them. Everyone was around for that fight — it was one of the more memorable moments for the teenagers on the island. Kaci vs Kie; who could forget it?

"Now, again, what are you doing here?" Kaci redirected her eyes to the blonde boy, who wore his work uniform and a cocky grin.

"D'you have a keycard to your dadʼs office?" he asked, and his friends smacked him.

Kaci crossed her arms and shrugged. "Yeah, why?"

"Because I need to use his computer for the Internet."

"Why?" she repeated.

"Porn," the boy answered simply, smirking as she deadpanned him. He loved annoying her. It was like a hobby now — his favourite time consumer, the best thing to do when he got bored. It was so easy to piss her off.

Kaci rolled her eyes. "You know what, I don't care," she said simply, and reached into the back pocket of her jeans, pulling out her dadʼs card. She held it inbetween her two fingers, ready to hand it to the pouges. "If you don't give it back to me soon, I'll cut you," she warned before letting JJ take it, their fingers touching slightly.